Game has crashed 5x in Jedi Master Kenobi Tier 1

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 11
OS Version 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 792-542-697
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The game has crashed fives times during the Jedi Master Kenobi tier 1 event. I have done tier 2 only once so far and it did not crash, but i am hesitant to do any more attempts due to the higher amount of tickets. I have reported this to EA help and they sent me here.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? All I know is that it happens mid battle in Tier 1 and it just goes down completely. I am sure there is a game log on my account for the amount of times that I have attempted the event and since I can't technically lose at it, it shows that it is crashing.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The game has crashed fives times during the Jedi Master Kenobi tier 1 event. I have done tier 2 only once so far and it did not crash, but i am hesitant to do any more attempts due to the higher amount of tickets. 

All I know is that it happens mid battle in Tier 1 and it just goes down completely. I am sure there is a game log on my account for the amount of times that I have attempted the event and since I can't technically lose at it, it shows that it is crashing.

I have reported this to EA help and they sent me here.

Please, I just want the shards that I should have received and nothing else. I am a very dedicated player -- check my account. 

Message 1 of 6 (429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game has crashed 5x in Jedi Master Kenobi Tier 1

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @kylecentral 

Sorry to hear that. We've checked Tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event and were able to complete it without any issue on our end.

Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the Light Side tickets used or grant you the missing reward for this event.

Please take a look at out troubleshooting guide available in our help articles: iOS

Edit:

The team are currently looking into this. Please see the below forum post.

Potential Issue with Jedi Master Kenobi Event

Please keep an eye on the forum for further details.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (383 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @kylecentral 

Sorry to hear that. We've checked Tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event and were able to complete it without any issue on our end.

Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the Light Side tickets used or grant you the missing reward for this event.

Please take a look at out troubleshooting guide available in our help articles: iOS

Edit:

The team are currently looking into this. Please see the below forum post.

Potential Issue with Jedi Master Kenobi Event

Please keep an eye on the forum for further details.

Message 2 of 6 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ive had tier 1 of jmk crash on me 3x in the past 3 days.  First 2 crashes i was mid battle, the screen went black and the app closed losing the tickets...i complained to in game support getting the same run around that the dev on this thread posted,  then they decided to send me 300 crystals as a make good.  3rd time it crashed the day i was supposed to unlock jmk...just went black when i hit battle, lost the tokens, went to in game support (help button under settings in game) and they are saying they wont give anymore compensation, this is extremely troubling since as you pointed out, we have to do 12x 70 event token tiers for the ultimate ability. This is a wide spread issue...

Message 3 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide you are a LIAR! look at how many people are having the same issue! fix it and fix it for us!

Message 4 of 6 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue.  This is not resolved and I've lost 45 tickets already 

Message 5 of 6 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide I've lost 30 tickets already today, and I lost 15 tickets when i first unlocked the event. The whole game crashes when this happens. it's quite frustrating particularly with the requirements this game has. Please fix.
Message 6 of 6 (258 Views)