Re: Game hangs mid-game

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Game hangs mid-game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9+
OS Version 8.0.0
What is your Player ID? BornToDie
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game keep hanging mid match!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Keep playing?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

Hi again. I have never been so active on any forums before, so i hope you value my reports.

Out of 5 games within less than an hour, i had 2 matches that hanged mid-game. I only have 1 example out of those 2. Please refer to photos attached. It has been very frustrating. On other occasions, i would get hangs once or twice within a day. But this time it seems abit too frequent. I can assure you that i do not have any other apps running except for cnc rivals. As you can see the match that hanged do not appear in the match history. I was about to win that match man.. it gets too intense at level 9 and i think i already hit my plateau... 😤😤😤😤😤

Message 1 of 7 (743 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @KhairulFaizAqil thanks for the report, sorry you faced this issue. Do you have this issue when playing on Mobile Data as well as WiFi? Does the audio continue when this occurs?

Message 2 of 7 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update: I ended up losing that match. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Message 3 of 7 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yes.. both wifi and mobile data. And yes audio continues, i can still command my units but it never moves.

PS: It can't be my wifi or mobile data because im using gigabit speed on wifi when im home and 4G+ on mobile data with full reception at almost any given time.

Message 4 of 7 (733 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi it happened again. This time more screenshots.

• Note: look at the amount of commands i did, none of them moved. Its the 3rd time already!
Message 5 of 7 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi it happened again. This time more screenshots.

• Note: look at the amount of commands i did, none of them moved. Its the 3rd time tonight already!
Message 6 of 7 (708 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the additional info @KhairulFaizAqil - I've flagged this for investigation!

Message 7 of 7 (684 Views)