Game froze on phase 6 of Rey Galactic Ascention event

by marcuspontoshark

Original Post

Game froze on phase 6 of Rey Galactic Ascention event

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 653214945
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug As I entered tge event, there was no sound of gameplay. I managed to use Rey's ability to put taubt on Rey Jedi Training and the game froze and a buzzing sound was persistant. I could not do or click at anything, so I closed the game. When I did that, the buzzing sound stopped, but my tickets were lost.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. It is the first time this happens to me, but it is frustrating, due to losing the 70 event tickets without playing the event. As I enteres the event, the lack of sound was weird and the buzzing started and did not stop until the game was closed.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

As the game froze, I took the first print. I went to Discord to check with my guild if anyone had seen this and, as I went back to the game, the screen was black, but the hissing sound continued. It continued even with the game not being on screen, untik the game was closed by force.

Screenshot_20200720-003745_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200720-004004_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200720-004019_One UI Home.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (439 Views)

Re: Game froze on phase 6 of Rey Galactic Ascention event

★★★★★ Novice

I feel you. I've had tons of crashes this last week. But losing 70 gl tickets was by far the most frustrating. 

Message 2 of 6 (390 Views)

★ Novice
@Cubfandan1973 Indeed, very frustrating. Have you gotten any answer, in your case?
Message 3 of 6 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No response at all. Their help center was useless. I have 140 GL tickets saved up but I'm reluctant to use them. Had 3 squad crashes today.  And 2 fleet. Couldn't climb in either. Lost so many crystals this past week

Message 4 of 6 (325 Views)

★ Guide
@marcuspontoshark I had a freeze also and opened topic too:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-freeze/m-p/9321523

I even opened a case at customer support (EA Help) , it sad but they have no power to do anything. They just had a notebook which they copy/paste answer. I fee like talking to a bot.

Short story :
Opened a case at EA Answer HQ, they told me to open a case to customer support. Then customer support told me to open a case at EA Answer HQ, laught at them then resuming my case at customer support, each resume action get me a new bot to talk to, until one of them ask me to post my issue on the official SWGOH forum, which I already did and then my post was closed (started to be trolled).

This game WAS great but now, they don't care anymore, it gave them ton of $$$ and I feel like everyone turn a deaf ear, since there absolutly no communication between CG , EA Answer HQ, EA Help.
Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@marcuspontoshark I'm trying to break this communications deadlock. If you're interested in helping, see https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Call-for-action-on-current-crashing-freezing-issue/m-p/9327036...
Message 6 of 6 (244 Views)