Game froze during GAC

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei Mate 20x
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 366-324-951
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was participating in GAC, won my first 2 battles, then I attempted my next battle which I was surely going to win (full relic DR vs his full relic GG squad) and all of a sudden the game 100% froze up, buttons were no longer clickable, timer stopped counting down, I lost the round of GAC due to this unforeseen bug (which I have never ever experienced before). I would have won against this huge whale and now I lost due to a technical issue.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I honestly have no idea
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Belgium

I cannot provide anything because the screen simply froze, all my other applications still worked, it was a problem only in my game.

Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game froze during GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Antiparadox and thank you for the report.

We've checked the logs available to us and it appears you lost connection to the server and the game was then unable to process some assets required, causing it to crash. Sorry about that.

Make sure you always have a strong and stable internet connection when going into important battles, that will help to prevent this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Antiparadox and thank you for the report.

We've checked the logs available to us and it appears you lost connection to the server and the game was then unable to process some assets required, causing it to crash. Sorry about that.

Make sure you always have a strong and stable internet connection when going into important battles, that will help to prevent this.

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

★★ Novice

I find that very strange because I am both on wifi as well as a strong 4G signal, when wifi drops out, my 4G picks up again. Furthermore, in the 2 years I played this game I have never had such connection freezes, trying to pin it on a connection loss seems like an easy explanation. If I do get a connection problem, should there not be a notice ingame, why would a connection loss cause the game to 100% freeze up with no way of retreating or clicking anything anymore.

Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)