Re: Game froze and crashed mid battle in GAC.

by Todd_IceHawk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game froze and crashed mid battle in GAC.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy note 9
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 999912949
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During first GAC in the last battle of my attack phase the game froze then crashed. I restated the app and the battle though was about to be a win was counted as a loss so it shows two battles and i could not use the team i first used against them. Which also caised for me to loose points, im going against someone who shouldnt even be in my division so every point counts.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ill attach a screenshot showing it took two battles in the top right sector of my attack phase but im sure you can see the code for that battle and how it froze and crashed.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United states

The exact situation as it happened was i was attacking a squad of clones in GAC. I used night sister's. Got 3 turns in and the game froze. I let it sit for about 15 seconds then it crashed. The game counts that battle as a lose losing those points which could cost me the match.

Screenshot_20190626-181305_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190626-181228_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (288 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @alex_st012 and thank you for the report.

When your game is crashing in the middle of a battle, it is intended to count as a loss and that the characters are "consumed".

We checked our logs and could only identify a lost connection to the server but no indicator of a crash, sorry.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Mine froze on the first battle. Never recovered. Had to force stop and go again. The battle counted. 

Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

★ Apprentice
@alex_st012 This has happened to me four times today on two separate accounts. I was covering my son's account as he got called to national guard duty. It isn't just GA but all battles. I was on auto the last couple times. There is no way out of it other than to close the app. I had a ton of battles yesterday without issue. Suspect the game update?
Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @alex_st012 and thank you for the report.

When your game is crashing in the middle of a battle, it is intended to count as a loss and that the characters are "consumed".

We checked our logs and could only identify a lost connection to the server but no indicator of a crash, sorry.

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)