Game freezing

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung 8
OS Version Unknown
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 145259695
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In GAC the game has frozen on me several times, costing me the match. Just happened recently.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing battles in squad arena, GAC and in TB
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Can't attach screenshot as game resets

Message 1 of 3 (190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freezing

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Spider651651 and sorry to hear that.

If it just freezing or is it becoming unresponsive and crashes? If this is happening more often, we would recommend a clean fresh install (make sure it is linked to your Google account before doing so) and also make sure you have enough space on your device.

We've checked your account and our logs but were unable to find anything related.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Spider651651 and sorry to hear that.

If it just freezing or is it becoming unresponsive and crashes? If this is happening more often, we would recommend a clean fresh install (make sure it is linked to your Google account before doing so) and also make sure you have enough space on your device.

We've checked your account and our logs but were unable to find anything related.

Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

★★ Novice

It is becoming unresponsive entirely and kicks me out. I was about to win my GAC battle yesterday when it did this. When I went back my team was defeated and the opponent was untouched.

Thanks 

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)