Game freezing during GA battle

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus 6
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 658-799-425
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game freezing in the middle of a battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue, as it happens on occasion thus not all the time I cant tell what the exact cause is.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

My game froze in the middle of a grand arena match. Image+sound was stuck while I could use my phone normally for the rest (phone didnt get stuck and internet connection was good as well 4G full bar)

It happened on a counter attack (dont know if this matters but I believe a similar bug exists that happens on occassion during TB)

I have had the same happen on occasion during arena matches and heroic sith raid.
This has cost me crystals in arena on multiple occasions because I needed to refresh my battle to make my payout.

In this GA match it costs me to win this matchup by 5 points

Added a screenshot where the battle was frozen, a screenshot showing how I needed 2 battles to beat that phoenix team, a screenshot showing I lost by 5 points because of this.

Screenshot_20190214-130539.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-194428.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-193201.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (330 Views)

Re: Game freezing during GA battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @WitnessedJarl and sorry about that.

We've checked your account and our logs and it appears it was a connection issue. Please make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection when playing.

Message 2 of 3 (305 Views)

Re: Game freezing during GA battle

★★ Apprentice

I find this hard to believe as my internet connection was strong and stable and it also didn't give issues with other apps at the same time. (I received some WhatsApp msgs during this freeze as I waited a bit before force closing the app)

I've also had this happen before this on a WiFi connection during arena matches (happens rarely so I never bothered to report) which makes me further think it is not a connection issue.

Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)