Game freezing constantly

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 7s
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 983-573-451
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Freezes constantly, ring of death then error with your connection at least 3 times
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try buying items with shards
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Even accessing arena just by refreshing causes game freeze

its mainly when in the menu or selecting items to buy with in game currency

but it happens everytime i play guaranteed

1184BBFC-59D4-4AA7-A709-D30199AA45BF.png
Message 1 of 6 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freezing constantly

EA Live QV Team

Hi @INARDIAREA thanks for reporting this.

We've checked the logs available to us and haven't found anything outstanding that may have caused your issues.

Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection to try and help with any connection troubles you might run into and also make sure that you have enough storage space left on your device.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (554 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @INARDIAREA thanks for reporting this.

We've checked the logs available to us and haven't found anything outstanding that may have caused your issues.

Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection to try and help with any connection troubles you might run into and also make sure that you have enough storage space left on your device.

Message 2 of 6 (555 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide This is not because of the internet connection. Since last update the game has some bugs which is causing freezes and crashes. Will not be solved until the developers solve it. I hope already are working on it, or will be another big black stain in the SWHoH history.
Message 3 of 6 (524 Views)

★ Novice

You could be right but my other devices work fine, smart tv, laptop etc. so the issue is not with my internet connection asi have one of the fastest speeds here as ive checked a few times

i think the issue is phones in general as in discord fellow guild members have exactly the same problem, worldwide basically

one guy has a new iphone and says the game freezes alot. Cant be his phone right? And his other stuff works fine

ive noticed lately there has been alot of downloading patches for the game. Maybe its just all the extra stuff thats clogging up the way the game works, who knows?

so in conclusion the game does freeze way more than it used too. And some people have left the game and guild because of problems they have had

Message 4 of 6 (464 Views)

★★ Novice

This looks like typical server performance issue. You guys should really check performance counters of yours servers, as multiple of users has those message since few weeks if not months. You can even see this on many youtube videos. There are hours when game runs smoothly but very often it is simply overloaded.

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't be silly. It's our fault, not CG's fault.

Why do you expect any help - pass the buck onto your customers. 

The fact that hundreds of people are having this problem is fairly indicative of the problem being with you CG not our connections.

Message 6 of 6 (356 Views)