Game freezing bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung
OS Version DON'T KNOW
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 419-716-176
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The game slows down and freezes and locks up been happening since I've downloaded the recent update it was completely fine until i updated the game are u going to FIX you messed up the game on android and we the players are paying the consequences a ton of people are experiencing the same issue over and over again as u see in the bug section I don't know my OS version doesn't matter it's happens on all android devices
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game on android devices and I'm sure you'll come across it
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country UK

Can't do screenshots since it freezes the game and locks up phone its impossible

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Re: Game freezing bug

★★★★ Apprentice

Good news!

I think, I have found the problem's source. I use Google Play, and my phone updated that as well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.play.games

I was investigating SWgoH's lagging and freezing up for me as well, and when I turned off this app's one setting called "Automatic logging into supported games..." (Sorry, I have a Hungarian version, so it's something like that.) the freezes completely stopped!!! The lagging are less frequent as well, tho, still remaining, but not like after 5 minutes of play, but like 30 mins-1 hourly, which is much more tolerable.

If you use the same app, just turn that setting off, and hopefully your gaming experience will once again turn better! I sure hope, this was the cause of the problem, and that I managed to nail the source of the problem...for CG too! Seems like this software tries to log into games (as the setting/feature says it tries to help with), but multiple play store accounts causing problems with it, with trying to force both (or more) account into the game. Strangely, other games have no problems, so it's still a problem on both this app, as well as from CG's part too!!!

Please try this method and tell us, if things got better! I sure hope so!!! May the (Dark Side of the) Force be with You all! >:3

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)