Re: Game freezing and becomes unresponsive after moving a plate

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Hero
@shadedgrey63 It works fine for me. Did a lot of moving plates around. No freezing for me.

As others have pressed me too, I'll pass your save on to EA so they can look into this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict Thank you. Can I provide any more information? I’m on a early 2016 (Retina) MacBook Pro. 

Message 12 of 16 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@shadedgrey63 Leaving this to EA. They usually ask if they need more info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (456 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file with me where it's occurring? Your Config.log (located in the TS4 folder in Documents) would also be helpful. You can DM me the link to your files, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your files: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 16 (421 Views)

Game frozen

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time I drag an item such as a plate my game freezes
What happens when the bug occurs? My game freezes
What do you expect to see? Not it be frozen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Every time my game is on 2 speed or more and I drag a plate to the sink my game freezes and I have to force quit. I had to rebuild my house twice because of this 

Message 15 of 16 (408 Views)

Re: Game frozen

Hero
@Sarapluff6498 merged your thread with existing bug report. Could you send your save to Nick as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (371 Views)