Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game freezes while doing multi sim of daily challenges

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? lg g7
OS Version 11 (4.14.190)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game freezes while doing multi sim on daily challenges. Waiting does not help. Need to restart. Not sure if get the rewards, but I cannot do the challenges after restart.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

The screen shot shows the state of the game when it freezed. This already happened several times. I am worried that I am missing on the rewards.

Screenshot_20220420-200423.png
Message 1 of 6 (524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freezes while doing multi sim of daily challenges

EA Live QV Team

Hi @js181096 

Thank you for your report. We have checked your information. Unfortunately, we cannot confirm any issues from our end. Please try the Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (484 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @js181096 

Thank you for your report. We have checked your information. Unfortunately, we cannot confirm any issues from our end. Please try the Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

Message 2 of 6 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Dear EA_Gunner, your answer is very generic. Can you please elaborate on what has been checked? For example can you confirm if the rewards are assigned to my account? I always do multisim of all challenges (press one button), so I don't really understand what would I try to fix on my side. Please elaborate.

As to my understanding this is either freeze in the UI and the logic of the game work fine, i.e. rewards are added to the account (this doesn't worry me) or it is a bug in the game and the rewards are not added to the account even though the possibility to do the challenges gets blocked. In the second case the bug is probably due to lack of a proper transaction isolation. That is, the transaction should always complete as a whole (rewards are granted and challenges are blocker) or fail as a whole (nothing happens). Can you confirm that the transation does not happed partially (challenges are blocked and not all rewards are granted)? It should be an easy check as I always do multisim of all challenges, so I should always get all the rewards.

Message 3 of 6 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

Perhaps this is related to the Crystal drain Multi Sim bug?

They could both be caused by bad memory pointers.

Message 4 of 6 (373 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happened to me again. I've talked to the in-game support. They have send me a list of all the stuff I got and there daily_ship_event_rewards and daily activity rewards but no daily challenges rewards. They tell me that it is not possible for them to let me do the challenges again. I would like to ask them to reimburse this in crystals. Could someone help me to assess how much crystals this would be? There are 6 types of challenges (today is the day with all the challenges active).

Message 5 of 6 (210 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Gunner This happened again and I've talked to the in-game support and we have confirmed the I did not got the resources from all the battles again.
Message 6 of 6 (208 Views)