Game freezes when using auto battle

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung a50
OS Version ?
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 891845921
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug When i use auto battle the game freezes after some time. Once during GA. Since then i avoid using auto battle in critical matches. It was ewoks vs FO. Once during endor event empire&droids vs ewoks. Today during the bounty hunter event vs chirrut.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I suggest to play (many) auto battles.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country The Netherlands

I don't have any additional information

Message 1 of 4 (252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freezes when using auto battle

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @daniel_vhezel,

We've checked the logs available to us but were unable to identify anything outstanding. Have you already tried a fresh installation? Additionally, please make sure you got enough free space on your phone and close all unused background apps which may interfere. More troubleshooting steps can be found HERE

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@daniel_vhezel Another bug in this channel, at the question How often does the bug occur? It automatically makes it Rarely, while i clicked a more frequent occurance rate several times. It was around 30-50 percent if i remember correctly from the options
Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @daniel_vhezel,

We've checked the logs available to us but were unable to identify anything outstanding. Have you already tried a fresh installation? Additionally, please make sure you got enough free space on your phone and close all unused background apps which may interfere. More troubleshooting steps can be found HERE

Message 3 of 4 (225 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for your reply, i do have other apps open on my phone. Maybe that is the issue. I will check if it will happen again without other apps open. Thank you 

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)