Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Game freezes when going between lots

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every single one
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when moving between lots
What happens when the bug occurs? it just remains on the blue loading screen, not freezing the game but not going to the intended lot
What do you expect to see? I want to go to the other lot that i've sent my sim?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed the new game pack with interior design

it's ridiculous that every time we get a stuff/game/expansion pack, the game no longer works. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 6 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freezes when going between lots

Hero

Fixed some issues that may cause an endless loading screen when attempting to load certain lots or saves.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (246 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@emilyjade91 Is this unrelated to the festival issue you're having ? Did you turn of the game and reload the save without loading ? You might need to load a backup

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it's unrelated as i had the issue before loosing the sim to the festival and i actually hadn't made that sim leave the lot yet (but that issue fits the issue everyone is having with the snow festival) and this one is on an old game i opened up to play :/

Message 3 of 6 (349 Views)

Hero
@emilyjade91 Do you get any lastException files ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (337 Views)

Hero
@emilyjade91 Do you get any last Exceptions (found in your documents folder) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

Hero

Fixed some issues that may cause an endless loading screen when attempting to load certain lots or saves.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (247 Views)