Game freezes when Darth Revan and Bastilla Fallen are in the figth

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 5S
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 996-924-438
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug When i'm in a battle involving Darth Revan and Bastilla Shan Fallen the game freezes. It already happened a few times during my arena climb, I had to wait for the fight to be over or force close the game. I was OK with cause I still managed to finish my climb after that. But I was just playing Grand Arena, about to full clear my adversary and as you can see in the screenshots I would have a clearly win that GA match. It's unfair and feels like worth nothing keep saving up teams and spend hours to come up with an strategy to a bug like that happen. It's something regular as we can see during TB too.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well, I don't know how you guys can find it. It's something that should've already been solved as it is and old bug.
Connection Type
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 5S
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 996-924-438
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug When i'm in a battle involving Darth Revan and Bastilla Shan Fallen the game freezes. It already happened a few times during my arena climb, I had to wait for the fight to be over or force close the game. I was OK with cause I still managed to finish my climb after that. But I was just playing Grand Arena, about to full clear my adversary and as you can see in the screenshots I would have a clearly win that GA match. It's unfair and feels like worth nothing keep saving up teams and spend hours to come up with an strategy to a bug like that happen. It's something regular as we can see during TB too.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well, I don't know how you guys can find it. It's something that should've already been solved as it is and old bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brasil

That bug cost me my GA match and the championship. I had a pretty solid strategy and everything got flushed after the bug, I know there's nothing much you guys can do about this GA, I just don't want to force close my game whenever this happen in Arena/GA, it already made me spent a few crystals to be able to finish a couple climbs when this happened. So here's some screenshots, during the fight when the bug came up and then my GA map showing that I clearly would've win that match. When i'm in arena it only freezes when Darth Revan and Bastilla Fallen are in at least one of the teams.
I know that this is a game and things like this happen, after all, nothing's perfect. I really enjoy playing this game, i'm a day one player and those problems never happened before. Keep up with the awesome job and content. I hope to have an answer and a way to solve this unfortunate case. 

IMG_2971.PNG
IMG_2970.PNG
IMG_2969.PNG
Message 1 of 1 (193 Views)