Game freezes randomly after account switch

by Phil_Sandeman

Original Post

Re: Game freezes randomly after account switch

★★★★ Novice

See attached doesn't appear limited to PVP content either it also is happening in PVE, this is the Padme Event, I'm beginning to think that these last few freezes (after the reduction from cache clearing every switch) are not associated with the originals.

Note it also seems not only myself is getting these as AhnaldT101 stream suffered one also.

Just a suggestion while these are painful they are infrequent if we were allowed 1 reattempt of content such as TB, TW or GAC then they wouldn't have a negative effect on the playerbase (other than inconvenience)

Screenshot_20201113_085221_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 11 of 18 (498 Views)

★ Apprentice

game freezes lock-up etc have been here for a long time - it is systemic and CG pat answer is : The logs dont show anything "

here are some thoughts:

1-  many people are seeing 

2- streams of you game promoters are seeing freezes and Lockups

3 - seems like your QA / Test department is not using the game enough as they cant reproduce this - maybe you need to fond people with lock-ups that are occurring and get debug build installed on their devices - 

this problem in i am sure many forms has been around for a few years with not much progress - i now expect  a few arena lock-ups a month, a few ship arena a month, at least 1 GAC battle a round , a TW lock-up per war and a DS/LS tb lock-up - I should expect better, but realize this is not an important issue to the developers and game / community managers.

Message 12 of 18 (488 Views)

★★★★ Novice

To quote nute gunray, this is getting out of hand, now there are two of them

This happened twice on my alt for 1st place win on GAC, as it's a low go account I lack the roster to backfill these attempts.  I really do expect better for a game I put cash into

Are there no other suggestions? This seems to happen ragardless of device, emulator, os etc. I am more than willing to install a debug version of the app to help out.

For reference my Alt ally code is 156-875-696

Screenshot_20201116_065006_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Screenshot_20201116_065410_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 13 of 18 (464 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi there! 

@EA_UltraSlide, I get the same everyday. But from my side it might be amplified by my old phone.

And the freezes they change behaviour from update to update. 

Would it be possible to do log reports in a volunteer basis in the game? I would definitely be into it and help you guys.

Best regards and have a nice day

Message 14 of 18 (422 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide little disappointed to see no further comments on this one, another freeze cost me 1st in my GA on my alt.

Let us help you, or acknowledge the bug
Message 15 of 18 (372 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Another week with no acknowledgement of the freezing nor with a response
Message 16 of 18 (337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If they have no solution, apperently their response is no response... 😉

I have 2 freeze today, and cleared cache after first... Clearly didn't help... 

And I only play one account on the phone... 

Message 17 of 18 (325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Another event, another freeze.  Words can't describe how pissed I am at throwing teams in the toilet because of poor code.

Screenshot_20201210_085229_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 18 of 18 (296 Views)