Game freezes during matchmaking

★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB 7.89
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? datwhiteline
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. in the matchmaking lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to join game with squadmates
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5/07/2019
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will freeze and not allow me to join match when squadmates get in from matchmaking, doesnt display vredits, legend tokens or crafting materials. have to relog game multiple times to get working properly again
What should be happening instead? should be running smoothely and allowing me to join games everytime
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure unless it happens to you guys yourselves but its affecting my gameplay and enjoyment of your game

Game will freeze on me when trying to join with squadmates, legend tokens, crafting materials and credits wont display properly. i have to relog everytime this happens and may need to relog up to 5 times.

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

Re: Game freezes during matchmaking

Community Manager

@datwhiteline 

Hey there! Have you tried reinstalling the game to see if that would have any effect?

Be sure to set your power settings to max and add Apex Legends to launch from your Nvidia GPU under the Nvidia Control Panel. 

It looks like your video card could also use a new driver update. That can be downloaded here.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)