Re: Game freezes during battle

by Razetheroof2012

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have had this problem too. Also, when I tried to submit a bug report in this platform it wouldn't let me. It said I hadn't filled out the device field even though I clearly had Eith Android Phone which was one of the options. All the required fields were filled yet still it would not let me submit my own report a bug ticket. What is going on her EA/CG.

When I submitted a ticket with EA help they said they couldn't compensate me because the studio hadn't given the ok to allow them to give crystals. (WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROPERLY COMPENSATE US FOR THESE MISSED BATTLES BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO REFRESH OUR BATTLES)

Look even if it is just the 50 crystals it would take to refresh the ship arena that would be fine. But you need to compensate us in a manner that will alleviate the problem. Which is missing out on advancing in flert arena.

Message 11 of 18 (522 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happened to me once again, I've quit counting how many times now. I'm getting tired of using crystals for refreshes just to have the game freeze up. 

Screenshot_20190716-174655_Heroes.jpg
Message 12 of 18 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am having same issue both in fleet and arena battles....usually soon after the battle starts...possibly after a character/ship has died.  No buttons to select the moves but timer and every thing else such as chat and speed setting and targeting still work.  So in most cases the match times out.  I have seen it were the buttons do not appear at start of match and in some cases appear after a minute or so.  But in most cases the clock simply runs out.  I estimate this is happening at least 1 out of every 10 battles.

Message 13 of 18 (485 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this same issue today.  Fleet arena battle to take #1 spot and it froze.  I had burn 50 crystals on a refresh to take the top spot.  Freeze happened when opponent destroyed my Biggs.  Counter kept going down but no buttons action buttons were visible.  When counter got to 0, nothing happened.  Please fix this bug.

Ally-Code: 599-718-178

IMG_0599.PNG
IMG_0601.PNG
Message 14 of 18 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same happens to me with extraordinarily annoying consistency. Same phone as you, a brand new (less than 6 months old) OnePlus 6T. Mine doesn't do exactly the same though...it just freezes mid-animation, or sometimes in loading screen. No clock ticking down or anything...just frozen and have to force close. Phone has tons of available RAM, I run literally zero other games on my phone, and this is killing the fun of the game...not to mention my ability to contribute to my guild's efforts. 

Has frozen in all 5 (!!!)all FIVE first rounds of my attempted fights in the current Geo TB. Will end up costing my guild *'s, as I've been the #2-5 scorer in Geo TB since the start. Right now before deploying for day 2, I'm currently #38.  Has also done this in the prior Geo TB (even with a couple freezes, albeit less of them) and only seems to be getting worse. Will also freeze in Arena, GA, hSTR phase 2&3 and occasionally as I'm spinning bronziums with my ally points.

Had freezing issues on my previous Galaxy, which caused me to upgrade a buy a $600 phone. I will not spend any money on SWGOH until these issues are fixed, and I'm not holding my breath as far as that goes.

Fix your game, devs. It's broken, and costing you profit every single day you do nothing to address it. Quickly losing the desire to play myself, so I can't guarantee I'll continue to put up with this amateurism for much longer. 

Message 15 of 18 (446 Views)

Message 16 of 18 (414 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I still face that. Randomly in TW/TB battles. Game just freezes, loosing toons and counts a loss. 

Message 17 of 18 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

The same happenes to me

viber_image_2019-11-22_11-14-34.jpg
viber_image_2019-11-22_11-14-33.jpg
Message 18 of 18 (312 Views)