[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S9
OS Version Android Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 591-287-716
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Sometimes when I am in a battle (most frequently in fleet arena battles), the game will glitch and I will not be able to continue the battle because the buttons all disappear and there is no way to progress. Pushing "auto" also does nothing. I usually have to force close the application when this happens. Because arena battles are timed and because we only have 5 free chances per day, this is very frustrating. This has happened to me twice over the past couple of weeks.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know how to reproduce it. It seems random.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Screenshot of bug

Screenshot_20190707-180923_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 18 (975 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freezes during battle

Community Manager (retired)
@Rengual Hi all, thank you for the report. We have this issue flagged as a bug that can occur in certain circumstances.
Apologies for the trouble it causes while we work on a fix.

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (919 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

This bug happened to me TWICE so far today on two consecutive fleet arena battles, causing me to lose these battles (force quit required) and making me wait for my 10 minute refresh. PLEASE fix this!!

Message 2 of 18 (950 Views)

★★ Novice

+1 ....

also in the TB... this sucks 

94206F01-81C9-467E-A2AF-9708F2506542.png
Message 3 of 18 (937 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@Rengual Hi all, thank you for the report. We have this issue flagged as a bug that can occur in certain circumstances.
Apologies for the trouble it causes while we work on a fix.
Message 4 of 18 (920 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue.  I had it on auto, and when my final ship went to 0 HP, instead of ending the fight with defeat, it just hanged, and when the timer reached zero it didn't time out.

iPhone 8, iOS 8, wifi connection, North America, USA.

First time this ever happened to me.

image0.png
Message 5 of 18 (875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, 

Got this issue all the time by calling cad bane's ship reinforcement so it give retrib to some ships, then enemy call ghost which is doing his aoe and so all my ship with retrib hit him and instant kill him then game is freezed with ghost alive with no health bar... 

Message 6 of 18 (846 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has been happening to me for months, also in arena. OnePlus 6t lastest os and on WiFi 

Message 7 of 18 (842 Views)

★★ Novice

This is not only happening during fleet battles, I also have this problem and it happens more often then I would like. It occurs during PVP battles or even during GA, which is absolutely horrible. You can lose entire GA matches because of this! 

Ive uploaded a video on youTube of an arena battle: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjuumxscSZ8

Important note: I play SWGOH on my iPhone 6 as well as my ipad, Ive never ever had this issue on my ipad, only on my iphone (perhaps 6 or 7 times now). Too much of a coincidence so I feel I should mention it. 

Message 8 of 18 (840 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello! That happened to me several times and I'm very frustrated about that. I already rote to EA help. That mostly happens on GA and it is very annoying. I am a player that like to maintain high level of performance on events and this can be very awful when u can loose the entire GA clash up. Also not to mention when u loose almost 1 hour to play HAAT and at the end of P4 like it have 10% left of his health and game just froze and doesnt move at all.. Also not to mention when game throws you out with the sign "Unfortunately, Heroes has stopped". But that didnt happens during PVP battle.
But as you can see at the pic below I was just about to win the fight, even with undersized squad coz of the GA tasks, almost before the end when Anihilate was ready game froze and you cant do nothing even if you press the auto button(wich is the only option). And the game just waits the timer to Draw the battle.
Im using Samsung Galaxy A5 android. Also I play the game from PC to with LeapDroid emulator.

Screenshot_20190712-003934.png
Screenshot_20190712-003858.png
Message 9 of 18 (826 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was playing GA last night and the it froze in the middle of the 1 battle.  i had to force close it cause all the buttons disappeared.  when i reopened the game i have to play the battle over with a different team cause i lost that team.  Because i now have to use another team i lose 20-30 points and am also down 1 team.  I officially lost the GA match up because of the glitch.

Message 10 of 18 (810 Views)