Game freezes during arena squad battles

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks
OS Version 4.215.0.1019
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 669-634-998
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game freezes during squad arena battles. This has now happened twice out of my last 5 arena battles. First it freezes and sits there. Eventually the game crashed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Keep doing squad arena battles. I keep getting freezes
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

While battling a Rey team, right after taking down Rey the game locked up.  This isn't the first time this has happened since the 7/9 update.  I never used to get any freezes (used to only get crashes in game) but now it's freezing during arena battles and then crashing.  Very annoying because Rey battles are hard without having a GL myself.

unknown.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (554 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freezes during arena squad battles

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthSpaced and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, emulators are not supported by us and therefore, that freeze wouldn't be something we could look into.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (543 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthSpaced and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, emulators are not supported by us and therefore, that freeze wouldn't be something we could look into.

Message 2 of 6 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This happens to me as well on Android 10

Message 3 of 6 (539 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand That's wonderful that you won't look into an issue on an emulator, but how about it happening on my iPhone 11 Pro as well? Does that warrant someone to look into the issue?
Message 4 of 6 (520 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's not the platform that is the issue it's the game - please try and be more helpful in your replies @EA_HighCommand 

Message 5 of 6 (502 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand So I just got another freeze during a fleet battle in TW. This is becoming a major problem. And, yet again, this was on my iPhone 11 Pro. Please investigate
Message 6 of 6 (459 Views)