Game freezes and emits a buzzing sound

by Virage_Iscariot

Original Post

Re: Game freezes and emits a buzzing sound

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Buzzing sound then game freezes. Just like other gamers are describing it. 

This bug happens almost daily now. 3 times just today. I'm dealing with this for at least one year now and it starts to take the fun out of this game. Tried to uninstall: nothing happened. 

Message 41 of 54 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 04/30/2020.  Thousands are still having this problem. EA why can't you fix it? Do you know how many people lose GAs or arenas because of this issue? Do your jobs please and fix this, that's what you're paid to do. It's been years now, and the problem still remains. Your community is salty and sour already but this kind of issue is something YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT, so please, have a  heart, don't be the EVIL EA you're portrayed to be, and get it done. Your community will be a TINY bit less salty.

Message 42 of 54 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

RE-installed this game many times already. Problem still persists. Cleared cache, cleared data, uninstallled, reinstalled. This is not a crash. So there are no error reports. Get your lazy devs on this now.

Message 43 of 54 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Rest assured? It's a year later... HALP

Message 44 of 54 (718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand Any updates on this?  It's now well over a year since this was reported and apparently being investigated and yet the problem is still evident.  I lost 70 tickets earlier this evening due to the same crash happening on T6 of the GL Rey event.  All the more galling as I purchased a pack earlier today that contained 750 energy specifically to expedite the ultimate farm.  

Heroes_Screenshot_2020.07.23_21.48.46.jpg

Message 45 of 54 (614 Views)

★★ Novice

I just changed my phone from an samsung s 8 to a samsung s 20+ with 5g,and before i did not have this problem but now is a constant problem with atleast 1 freeze per day,no other application does this,it happens on data and wifi,and i could not find any solution to this.I have the OS updated,reinstalled the application,and from what i managed to test is,the buzzing noise can start anywere in game,even at the home screen in game(at the holotables),and it will go without freezing until you go in a battle,once in battle you get maybe 20-30 seconds the it is done you can just force close,also if the buzz starts and you are in a battle already,it will take around 20 seconds before it freezes.Can we please have an update on this since it started affecting my performance in game besides the fact is very frustarting,and also i hope this does not brake my phone in the future,please let us know about this thing since it has well over an year and we have nothing so far and it is on multiple devices 

Message 46 of 54 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Again, same issue, still ZERO fix from the dev team...

Just lost my Rey team even before I could use a  single skill.... My lstb is ruined already, thanks.

So I'm restarting the game and am getting an "game out of sync" almost immediately.

Ally code: 936-544-543 (Gabranth)

Screenshot_2021-01-11-23-40-06-720_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Screenshot_2021-01-11-23-56-33-561_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 47 of 54 (484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Found this thread and came looking for answers.

This happens to me daily, game crash during battle.. phone buzzes and will not stop until I completely stop the app running.

This was getting so frustrating I was considering updating phones because of it, then I read a user with the latest Samsung S21 Ultra has the same issue..

Seems to be alot more people on Android with the issue, although I have read iPhone users get the same issue also.

This thread has been running for a long long time, no fix... so what now??

In running a Samsung S10+ 5G.

Seems to be alot worse over the past 6 months...

Message 48 of 54 (409 Views)

★ Apprentice

bro...welcome to the 5th ring of hell. there is no way out lest you think this will be fixed. lol...

Message 49 of 54 (389 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand

You were digging into this back in May 2019.

2 years later and dozens of the same issue reported by multiple people... how has your digging been going? 

Have you had any traction with this yet???

Message 50 of 54 (379 Views)