Game freeze

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 349-269-392
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The game freeze then crashed during en GL T3 event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

Since the last tech update, the game froze sometimes for a couple of seconds, but when I was doing a T3 GL Rey event, the game froze then crash.
It is already a pain in the * to get the 60 tickets, I would be anything else I would unlikely to complain but 60 GL tickets, no way I would let it go.

I was just setting the game to 1x speed then the game froze and crash.

So please, give me back my 60 light side GL tickets.

Heroes_2020-07-16-19-41-45.jpg
Message 1 of 8 (850 Views)

Re: Game freeze

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wharp95 and sorry to hear that.

We've checked the logs available to us and it looks like you had some connection issues yesterday which may have had an impact on the battle. Unfortunately, we can't grant you the 60 Light Side tickets back, those requests are solely handled by our Customer Support.

Message 2 of 8 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_HighCommand, thank you for your anwser, I have contacted customer support but they told me, they have no option to give me compensation.

I asked one of those:
- Light Side Galactic Legend tickets (probably true)
- Energy
- Crystals

It sounded weird since, we already have in the past given compensation (crystals, energy, ...) for large scale bug or connection issue.

Who should I contact if they are unable to give me one of my request ? Capital Games ?

Thanks

Message 3 of 8 (741 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wharp95 and thank you for the follow up.

If Customer Support is unable to provide some sort of compensation, then there is nothing you can do, I am afraid.

Message 4 of 8 (738 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_HighCommand so, who give us compensation?
We already have given compensation in the past for large scale bug or connection issue.

Those past compensation where given on the account of Capital Game without EA acknowledgment?
Message 5 of 8 (729 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Mass compensation is always provided by Capital Games directly for issues that affected all players or a large portion of the player base. One time connection issues or issues or game crashes don't fall under that category.

Message 6 of 8 (717 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_HighCommand sorry, me again, it might appears as a network issue but it was not, I took the screen shot posted in my guild discord server and when I came back the game has restarted, I believe It was killed by the OS since the game was unresponsive.

I reopend my case with customer support and this was their answer:
"Regarding the game issues customer support cant compensate for game bugs and poor performance. Please report it on our forum:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroes/ct-p/star-wars-en
"

I don't want to judge but well .... I already told them I posted the issue here and EA Answer HQ told me to ask customer service ....

This is a joke ?
Message 7 of 8 (642 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is the next character that will be added in the game:

b3ts.jpg

Freezer, the most liked character ever for Capital Games. 

Message 8 of 8 (594 Views)