Game freeze and crash

by DarthSpaced

Original Post

Re: Game freeze and crash

★★ Novice

Totally over this now. My game has been crashing while in combat. Crashed deep into heroic sith full and tonight I loose 70 light side tokens. Was fine until this update...

Screenshot_20200717-210831.png
Message 11 of 16 (423 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Problem still not solved.  Still getting crashes

Untitled.jpg
Message 12 of 16 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on an Android and get the same issue. Probably 1 out of every 5 fleet battles locks up and the game crashes. It's less frequent with ground battles. 

Message 13 of 16 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting the same issue. Game freezes nearly every TB's Combat mission

Message 14 of 16 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the game crash on me twice in Geonosis Territory Battle and lost 2 teams. This crash happens at least 3 times per day and mostly during my fleet arena climbs and has cost me 50 crystals daily. I'm on android so it's not just an iOS problem. Started happening after Unity update. Please fix or release a list of devices which are stable with this game.

Message 15 of 16 (256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@mr_dertonI suspect you're seeing the same as me (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Call-for-action-on-current-crashing-freezing-issue/m-p/9327036...). While it's not a fix, I find that making sure I have 1.5GB RAM free on the phone and stopping all background apps (uninstall stuff you don't use and switch off notifications) has reduced crashes a lot for me.

Message 16 of 16 (214 Views)