[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy A5
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 761-447-319
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game freezes during Sith raid (heroic) after hiting saber (the one is missing on the left - was killed) by Nighsister Initiate and should Asajj be revived but that dosnt happend. and game freezes (buttons "auto" "speed change" could be turn on but nothing had changed) Few weeks ago I had that same problem with reviving assajj under Mother Talzin lead after killing saber in P3 TSTR chat in the game work propertly (and that was only one thing that works Wink the worst thing is that my score was ca. 25% in P3 Frown and it`s lost
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country POLAND

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy A5
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 761-447-319
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game freezes during Sith raid (heroic) after hiting saber (the one is missing on the left - was killed) by Nighsister Initiate and should Asajj be revived but that dosnt happend. and game freezes (buttons "auto" "speed change" could be turn on but nothing had changed) Few weeks ago I had that same problem with reviving assajj under Mother Talzin lead after killing saber in P3 TSTR chat in the game work propertly (and that was only one thing that works Wink the worst thing is that my score was ca. 25% in P3 Frown and it`s lost
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country POLAND

Screenshot_20180912-212712_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freeze - Sith Raid - killing saber / revived character

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Jaggie_AJ and thank you for the report.

We are actively investigating this particular issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Jaggie_AJ and thank you for the report.

We are actively investigating this particular issue.

Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey HighCommand, why is this issue not resolved yet? Is it difficult to identify what causes this? It has been occuring for half a year now and is still not fixed... Just now I had an amazing run with my Imperial Troopers in p2 transitioning into p3. And at the end of the p3 battle it froze again upon killing the left sword. My attempt didn't count and p2 is now over as well so I'm losing out on a ton of damage I can't regain now. This happened before in the past but right now the timing couldn't have been worse. Is it possible to have some compensation at the very least? It's already painful enough to try again in order to get a good enough run, and now I will be losing on rewards because of this. And it keeps happening still (to other people as well). I'm sorry but this is unacceptable. Could you please ivestigate on this issue? It'd be nice to have clean p3 runs in the future.

Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)