Game does not launch

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy A10
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 864-198-363
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Following the update (June 9), the application is stuck on the loading screen, either the one showing "Disney - Lucasfilm" or the one after with the Galaxy of Heroes' screen "checking for updates". The screen might also go black.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the game
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Following the update (June 9), the application is stuck on the loading screen, either the one showing "Disney - Lucasfilm" or the one after with the Galaxy of Heroes' screen "checking for updates". It can not launch the game. The screen might also go black.

Message 1 of 16 (1,542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game does not launch

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

Several players who have ran into this issue reported chat clearing the game cache (Android / iOS) resolved the issue for them.

Others have reported that a fresh reinstall also helped (if you reinstall, please make sure that your game is linked to Google Play or Game Center).

View in thread

Message 10 of 16 (1,203 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same issue. Cannot load the game past the disney/lucas logos. So frustrating!

Phone: realme x50 5g, android.

Message 2 of 16 (1,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, in the USA on an Android device.  Very frustrating.

Message 3 of 16 (1,495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Android
Samsung M51

Old Rex

Ally code 887-819-736

Message 4 of 16 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on Android 11 on a OnePlus Pro 7 in the US. I don't know my ally code and can't get it since I can't log in to the game. Was able to log in for a few minutes yesterday after deleting the game and reinstalling it.

Message 5 of 16 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have three accounts and having this issue. I will be losing all my free energy on all accounts plus my login rewards for one of my accounts before reset. 

Message 6 of 16 (1,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here, in France too

Stuck at the "Disney LucasFilm" screen

I use a Galaxy S10 Android 11

My ally code is 879-567-499

Message 7 of 16 (1,303 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also not able to launch the game, it is stuck on the loading screen. I'm playing on a Galaxy 10+ with Android 11

Message 8 of 16 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to resolve this by clearing both data and cache Standard smile

Message 9 of 16 (1,219 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

Several players who have ran into this issue reported chat clearing the game cache (Android / iOS) resolved the issue for them.

Others have reported that a fresh reinstall also helped (if you reinstall, please make sure that your game is linked to Google Play or Game Center).

Message 10 of 16 (1,204 Views)