★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Starting the game, Anthem starting screen (press space) game begins to load, then when the game gets too 100% on the loading bar, then the game will crash to desktop.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18/2/2019
Summarize your bug Starting the game, Anthem starting screen (press space) game begins to load, then when the game gets too 100% on the loading bar, then the game will crash to desktop.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? start the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Starting the game, Anthem starting screen (press space) game begins to load, then when the game gets too 100% on the loading bar, then the game will crash to desktop.
What should be happening instead? the game loads and I can play

Starting the game, Anthem starting screen (press space) game begins to load, then when the game gets too 100% on the loading bar, then the game will crash to desktop.

Premier Sub gets you a game that you can't play and crashes every time. Frostbite engine and Nvidia drivers are just horrible at the moment, Same performance problems as BF5 when I was able to play.

Now I have not been able to play for at leased 2 days now, support is useless, no patches/hotfix, no reply. Thanks EA/Bioware

Message 1 of 3 (59 Views)

Re: Game crashing when loading in

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA Support is useless... I wasted too many hours with EA support. EA support would get the same productivity if EA support didn't exist... because it technically doesn't exist...

Needless to say, same issue confirmed for me. I will not waste another second of my life reaching out to EA support... you just learn to accept your losses and eventually cut off your support for anything EA 100%. Once BioWare breaks free, EA will not see another penny from me. 

Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)

Re: Game crashing when loading in

★★★★ Novice

Still can not play, not very Premier. Hello, I guess EA read this as much as there support will help you, Not at all.

No One Should Get Origin Premier, This is how they treat you.

Message 3 of 3 (32 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help