Game crashing during or just after the initial loading screen

by Renvin100

Original Post

Game crashing during or just after the initial loading screen

★★ Novice

Hello,

Ever since I changed my phone from Samsung Galaxy S4 to a Sony Xperia XZ a few weeks back, I have been facing an issue of the game crashing just after the initial loading screen during the start of a battle. Had already raised a ticket and tried following the suggestions they had given like uninstalling, then downloading the game again and also clearing the cache and other apps that are opened. None of these techniques have worked and I am fairly certain this is due to the new phone that Im using, the Sony Xperia XZ since I have never faced this issue even once with the Samsung Galaxy S4 inspite of  having played the game in that phone for over 6 months. The issue occurs in almost every section of the game that involves loading screens except the raids and the new PVP Squad Tournaments. As if the game crashing issue wasn't enough, am also facing a similar issue of the game crashing during the Omega Battles: Hoth event today. During the second and third tier of the event, whenever the first phase is completed and just before the screen appears for the second encounter, the game crashes to the desktop of my mobile. Please take this issue very seriously and consider testing it on the Sony Xperia XZ instead of sending automated replies.

Message 1 of 1 (175 Views)