Re: Game crashes when you open Leagues (08/09/2021)

by Mannyfresh911521

Original Post

Re: Game crashes on leagues

★★★★ Novice

Hi Ea_JOz.. please read the bugs files i have mention all you want to know and other users did.. But so you ask i delete the game and re-load it but NOTHING happens.. i clear my phone cache but NOTHING happens.. The bug happens all the time.. when i try to reach leagues the games crashes and closes.. I am using Android as far as i know my phone is a Xiaomi Rednote 9..

PLEASE TAKE THE MATTER SERIOUSLY.. if you see the bugs files many people complain about the same thing the same time as i did.. My team have 31 member and since the bug appeared to me NOONE played.. so its NOT ONLY me who have the problem, the problem is general in all leagues people complained from many leagues different than mine..Hope to solve the matter soon cause we paid to play your game and leagues is the thing that i like more in your game.. I will write you every day until you solve the problem cause i dont want to loss my team..

Message 11 of 34 (564 Views)

Re: Game crashing on load

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am having EXACTLY the same issue.....goes to where I was at on showdown then shuts down...ive tried everything. What's messed up is u can uninstall the game and start up a new account and the game works fine. Please help. I put a lot of money into this game and I am the commissioner. Im losing out on money spent every day by not being able to play the events. My user name is dronjames1879.....attachment shows as far as I get right before it shuts down.

Message 12 of 34 (565 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ΕΑ_BLUEBERRY why you IGNORE us?? How many people do you want to mention the same think to take it seriously?? The game crashes on leagues and the problem is not mine or mine league the problem is GENERAL TO ALL LEAGUES.. so you and your team must take this bug SERIOUSLY cause many people paid to play your leagues.. Neither me nor NONE of my members in my league can play leagues since the matter occured.. My user name is pan and my league team is Bucks Champions 2021..

Message 13 of 34 (559 Views)

Community Manager

@panoshalv wrote:

ΕΑ_BLUEBERRY why you IGNORE us?? How many people do you want to mention the same think to take it seriously?? The game crashes on leagues and the problem is not mine or mine league the problem is GENERAL TO ALL LEAGUES.. so you and your team must take this bug SERIOUSLY cause many people paid to play your leagues.. Neither me nor NONE of my members in my league can play leagues since the matter occured.. My user name is pan and my league team is Bucks Champions 2021..

@panoshalv 

I am not ignoring you. This post was not seen until now as I did not catch it prior to leaving work yesterday shortly before it was created, meetings this morning, and working through other posts on the forums such as Madden NFL 22's launch on the horizon. 

To properly tag us in a post so we get notified, you'll need to put the "at" symbol in front of our name. I was never notified in my inbox of this post.

I am getting this looked into for you at this moment. The team has been alerted but we'll need your help.

If you're experiencing crashes please reply back with these details so we can pass it to the QA team:

• Device type you're on
  • Software version
  • NBA LIVE USER ID - DIRECT MESSAGE THIS TO @EA_Joz or myself. DO NOT SHARE PUBLICLY. Its the number in the top right corner when you go to Settings in game
  • Date it started happening to you

Thank you for the help and we apologize for the unexpected error that popped up. 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 34 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ι will reply you in a while.. ITS OBVIOUS that from yesterday your game crashes on many events.. if you see many complain about the showdowns, others about leagues, others cant totally reach the game.. please continue the alert cause the game is totally bugged..

Message 15 of 34 (545 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@panoshalv wrote:

@panoshalv 

I am not ignoring you. This post was not seen until now as I did not catch it prior to leaving work yesterday shortly before it was created, meetings this morning, and working through other posts on the forums such as Madden NFL 22's launch on the horizon. 

To properly tag us in a post so we get notified, you'll need to put the "at" symbol in front of our name. I was never notified in my inbox of this post.

I am getting this looked into for you at this moment. The team has been alerted but we'll need your help.

If you're experiencing crashes please reply back with these details so we can pass it to the QA team:

• Device type you're on
  • Software version
  • NBA LIVE USER ID - DIRECT MESSAGE THIS TO @EA_Joz or myself. DO NOT SHARE PUBLICLY. Its the number in the top right corner when you go to Settings in game
  • Date it started happening to you

Thank you for the help and we apologize for the unexpected error that popped up. 

The team is working to push a fix soon.

In the meantime, you may see your Facebook image missing and it will revert to your favorite team. This will be necessary while they are working on a longer term fix. 

Thank you for sending me the info via DM, @panoshalv 

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 34 (531 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA_BLUEBERRY you mean to connect in the game from facebook?? I connect two months as a quest and no bugs happened.. is this the answer for the bug?? Cause i see many complain from yesterday for bugs in showdown, leagues or completely game crashes and i dont think they all connect as quests..!!!

Message 17 of 34 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Mkcshenand im using Android here, so they cant say its our fault, they tell us to uninstall and install like thats gonna work.. they need to fix this before i couldn't play league games now i cant log in at all.. they need to update this or do a maintenance cause im loosing out on money and live pass the more days i miss the less chance i get to finish live pass and i payed for it so this needs to get fixed ASAP they be thinking this is a joke i ain't laughing i spend lots of money this week.. 

Message 18 of 34 (501 Views)

Community Manager

The team is working to push out a fix as quickly as possible. 

For clarification, we always want to make sure players go the route of uninstalling and reinstalling the app to ensure it's not a local file issue. This helps us rule out any device related issues as the game is available on hundreds of devices. We apologize if it came off to you a different way. We never purposely intend to put you at blame. If you all come across any threads on Reddit, Discord, or other sources that can help us visualize a larger issue at hand that is always extremely helpful. We have some fellow Forum Champions here that are big influencers for NBA LIVE Mobile. They spend far more time in these boards while we have to cover a vast more amount of titles, including moderation and providing updates. They're great at flagging down urgent issues to us, so feel free to ping them if needed too.

Last update I heard they're anticipating this take a little bit longer to address than they anticipated due to it's complexity. We'll let you know right away when we hear any further news. 

Thank you for patience! 

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 34 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA_BLUEBERRY i hope you have noticed that this bug is URGENT and GENERAL and not of 2-3 people..so i hope to bring as a patch tomorrow and life goes on.. thank you..!!!

Message 20 of 34 (468 Views)