by DaSchirmenator1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mantis

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Can't enter in Mantis at Ilum
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? After I got the Kyber crystal, killed everyone on the return path, and destroyed the 2 AT, the Mantis stays closed. I tried to save, quit and launch the game, but it doesn't work.
What do you expect to see? The Mantis should be opened

After I got the Kyber crystal, killed everyone on the return path, and destroyed the 2 AT, the Mantis stays closed. I tried to save, quit and launch the game, but it doesn't work.How enter the Mantis ?

Message 2 of 4 (1,083 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: mantis

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I succeeded with resting. It made enemies reappear. I killed them agin, and the mantis was open

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,075 Views)

All Replies

Game crashes returning to ship on Zeffo PS4

★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug Game crashes on Zeffo heading back to the mantis
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cross the giant ice slide and hop over to the wind gust that brings you to the 4 troopers. Kill them then go inside the short cut. Walk across the beam and wall run once I land my game crashes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game shuts off
What do you expect to see? I expect to be allowed to continue and not have it crash.

Summarize your bug I’m on my way back to the mantis on zeffo. I jump over the ice slide and fight the troopers on the other side of the chasm (rocket, 2 scout, and regular). I go inside the building and walk across the beam. Then I wall run and the moment I land on the metal bridge the game completely crashes. Every time. I deleted and redownloaded the game. It still happens.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Follow the things I said in the summary.
What happens when the bug occurs? Explained in summary.
What do you expect to see? I expect to not have my brand new game crash on me preventing me from continuing to play it.

Message 1 of 4 (1,074 Views)

Re: mantis

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I succeeded with resting. It made enemies reappear. I killed them agin, and the mantis was open

Message 3 of 4 (1,076 Views)

"Get to the Mantis" possibly game-breaking Dathomir bug.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug After being killed by the zombie witches right outside of the Mantis during the escape sequence after the Taron Malicos and Sister Merrin's cutscene, the audio from the Mantis cutscene continued to play after I respawned back in the Zeffo Tomb. After exiting to the menu, thinking this would fix the bug, I returned to the game and tried to "Get to the Mantis" again, but now the cutscene is not playing, thus making me unable to continue the story.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get killed by the zombie witches during the escape sequence right as the cutscene is about to start, I guess. I was killed right outside of the Mantis.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get stuck, unable to continue the story. The objective says "Get to the Mantis" but when I get there, the cutscene isnt triggered, thus making me unable to progress. Instead, the ship is as it would be during world exploration: Cere and Greez are idle, and I can press R3 to interact with them, plant seeds in the Terrarium, even choose another planet to go.
What do you expect to see? The cutscene to be played, so I can continue the game's story.

After you have the Order 66 flashback scene and the subsequent scene with Taron Malicos and Sister Merrin, you have to “Get to the Mantis” without a lightsaber (as it is broken) by trying to escape the zombies that want to eat you

Problem is, as I was approaching the Mantis, I was killed by said zombies and, as I was really close to the Mantis, what I assume is the escape custcene was triggered but was shortly afterwards interrupted by the “Respawn” black screen. I respawned and the audio of the cutscene was stil playing, so I exited to the menu expecting this glitch to be fixed. I was back in the Tomb and thought that I would just have to re-do the whole escape sequence again.But, as I was running and trying to escape the witches, I noticed the music didnt kick in, as well as the “walkie-talkie” call Cal does to alert Cere and Greez that they have to escape. Something was wrong

As I approached the Mantis again, the cutscene didn’t trigger and now I’m by all means stuck: I do “Get to the Mantis” but can’t continue with the story as the cutscene doesn’t happen and Cere and Greez are in that “click R3 to interact” mode, idle in the ship. The objective is still stuck in “Get to the Mantis”

Message 4 of 4 (944 Views)