Re: Game crashes intermittently after new release

by BaldurCPH

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I lost crystals today (again) with a game crash while climbing in arena - has happened multiple times - I would hope there will be significant compensation for those affected by all of this both for: 1) the incredible inconvenience and frustration this is causing/has caused, and 2) the lost crystals/rewards for missed battles (has happened in arena, GAC, TB, Raids (I think), etc. - all areas of the game where this affected the rewards received).

Message 191 of 283 (428 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Finally got another forum post from Doja.. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/243056/increase-in-game-crash-instances

Would have been much better if this issue were actually added to the Dev Tracker though.  This issue is so widespread, that I doubt that there will be any compensation to specific players who reported this issue has impacted them.  Might just be me losing faith though.

Message 192 of 283 (421 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the update CG.  The game crashed again this evening for me.  Fingers crossed that the title updates with fixes comes sooner rather then later.  

Message 193 of 283 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have experienced this several times. Start a match and crash - and the attempt counts. It has begun to appear after the update! I have never tried this before 

8C525C0A-45B5-49EC-A6BF-BCADFEAFB9C2.jpeg
Message 194 of 283 (384 Views)

★ Novice

the crashing issue is only getting worse. The game force closed on me while going into wave 4 of the wat mission. Costing our guild a shard. It happened to two other guild mates too. What is going to be done about our missing shards. This is not a connectivity issue or a problem with my device

Message 195 of 283 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@amark5037 Wow! No idea that they are not even looking into this. They really must have no idea what's wrong, because something is DEFINITELY WRONG. Seems multiple crashes daily is the norm now along with the sluggish performance.
Message 196 of 283 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mscarboro So they don’t really know what the problem is...
Message 197 of 283 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ok Guys and Gals,

I don’t know about you, but I’m dying to know just how wide spread this problem really is.

6 multiple choice answers. 1 optional text message to the development team.

Please complete my poll and pass it on.

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/pgdkpr/swgoh-game-performance-as-of-apr-1-2021-this-is-not-a-jokeor-i...
Message 198 of 283 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I confirm that since several weeks I have regular crashes of the application, losing GA fights (and GA as well), TB fights (bad for the guild) ... This is really annoying !

Message 199 of 283 (320 Views)

@Jiefoo The problem HAS been acknowledged, and fixes are coming with title updates: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/243056/increase-in-game-crash-instances#l...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 200 of 283 (315 Views)