Re: Game crashes intermittently after new release

by Jiefoo

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I wonder if they aren't willing to fix the game.

Message 151 of 283 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@runnable412 I can't imagine why. If there is any hope that players will spend money, it will quickly evaporate, if players can't be sure the game will not tank and cause them to waste their money. Not to mention people who are thinking about quitting anyway and this problem being the last straw.

I lost 15 energy in conquest last that was part of what I bought with crystals. So bloody annoying.

Generally having a min of 2 or 3 crashes a day and prolly more. The crashes where it just restarts while sitting idle or moving through menus are not memorable, but when it causes a loss or wasted resources that is really irksome.

I hope they fix it soon!
Message 152 of 283 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, I have the same phenomenon many times a day.

I also contacted EA Support as a crash occurred in the fleet arena and TW.

However, they haven't responded to it for three weeks and haven't even announced it on the official forums.

It's very sad and I can only think of it as neglecting many users.

Message 153 of 283 (460 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@nobulabula How many crashes today?

It's really related to iOS. I'm now running it on Android, it's slightly more stable, but still crashes occasionally there. No official communication yet from from CG, and the issue is now already 4 weeks old. So many people having trouble...

Message 154 of 283 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Dashrunner_512 💩💩💩 The day is not done yet though.
Message 155 of 283 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Dashrunner_512I had three 💩💩💩 today. I have iPhone, and I won’t change it to android. F@cking annoying this error. And looks like they don’t care 🤷‍♂️
Perhaps the EA Manager @Andrew Wilson still not reach enough 💰💰💰, and this way steal our money 😡🤬🤬🤬 

They hold back fixing it as long as possible, to forcing addicted users spending more money. 

Message 156 of 283 (409 Views)

Betreff: Game crashes intermittently after new release

★★★ Novice

Also langsam habe ich die faxen dicke. Zum xten mal crasht die App in einem Fleet Battle in der GAC.

Könnt ihr Hurensöhne das Game endlich fixen oder seit ihr zu blöd dazu?
Hört auf Geld zu zählen und macht wofür ihr bezahlt werdet!

Ihr seit Star Wars null würdig ihr Penner!

Message 157 of 283 (398 Views)

★★ Novice

Just crashed on me upon selecting “start battle” for a GAC match costing me the round and units without even f@&)king trying. Thanks you lazy * at EA! I swear if I served food the way you serve your game customers I could easily get away with taking a s&it on a plate and puking on it! F@&$king embarrassing!

Message 158 of 283 (395 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide this is not a "solution". Game is still crashing for iOS players daily. Can someone please address this?
Message 159 of 283 (341 Views)

★ Guide

Daily crash report according to schedule, today 💩x only. It is still one more than would be acceptable‼️

Message 160 of 283 (339 Views)