Re: Game crashes intermittently after new release

by David64742

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@Dashrunner_512
Guess ignoring the problem seem to be their solution. Or saying that they can't see any problems, pretty much saying that its us having a problem.
Crashed during arena yesterday. Cleared cache, rebooted phone. Then crashed in ship arena.
Today a freeze in gac.
Message 101 of 283 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_UltraSlide Can you or another team member please provide an update on this issue? More users are posting daily about this being a problem and how it’s costing them and their guilds rewards. I think it’s reasonable to assume the number of players affected is far higher then the number who have posted here. 

Message 102 of 283 (514 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey just had another crash and this time its in GAC. I lost the battle because of this and im really upset because I already spent over an hour doing battles and now its all pointless.

Why cant the game just disregard load crashes and reset the attempt? I have already lost ships that would have won me the fleet battle and now I've lost the tie because of a bug in your app thats been around for more than a week now that you've failed to address.

Please get it together. This isn't a low budget game for goodness sake. Its been around for years now. 

F34C7FFF-6660-4671-B555-F78D3100F9CC.png
Message 103 of 283 (505 Views)

★ Guide

Looks like they don’t care 🤷‍♂️ 

Message 104 of 283 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yup, closed the bug report, marked as fixed with a comment "working on it". Not a word in the forums. Very frustrating.

Message 105 of 283 (490 Views)

★★★ Novice

Add me to the list.  I've had more crashes since this last release than I had in the more than 3 years previously combined.  Most commonly when the game is changing screens.  For example, going from character list to main and it crashes.  Going from main to store, and it crashes.  Had a couple in GAC and quite a few in Galactic Challenges.   And that's just one of the bugs I'm experiencing.  This release has completely shot the idea that Capital Games generally puts out quality code for me.  It's a mess.

Message 106 of 283 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve also gotten the crashes when changing from any UIs from characters to nodes, to gear, to shops, etc.

Message 107 of 283 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

To shortens my daily crash report I will leave a 💩 / crash to remind EA, the problem still not solved.

Message 108 of 283 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Today 💩💩💩💩

Message 109 of 283 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lost my GAC today due to a crash entering a GL battle. Thanks, CG!

Message 110 of 283 (300 Views)