Re: Game crashes intermittently after new release

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Today again two crashes, moreover  this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

3216BA0F-FCC7-4FA0-8887-809C79CFF50A.jpeg
Message 91 of 283 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
You guys don't get it yet ? Developers do not care about the quality of the game at all... instead of solving the problem with crashes and missing ability icons, they count the money for a new trooper. It's time to delete this stupid game.
Message 92 of 283 (808 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Dashrunner_512 Memory ‘filling up’ as you call it is very common issue in gaming pc world. Memory leaks usually happen when data is not being offloaded from RAM after ‘use’ let’s say it needs to render the entire fight, and after it should clear RAM out of remnants of this fight, what it does is leave it there, try to load everything else... Depending on size of memory your phone has it’ll fill faster or slower but still overflowing at some stage and iOS is resetting full RAM (crash) Androids devices (freeze-can’t load anymore, but won’t shut down what’s there already)
Message 93 of 283 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Second time I lost a gac battle because of this * crash of the game, second time with my malevolence, I'm pissed off. Do you have a plan to solve this problem ?

I attach the result of my first crash in gac

1st crash in gac.png
Message 94 of 283 (750 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, crashed multiple times today once during fleet in TW then another in arena climb. Multiple over the last week or so since updated.

Never had crashes before this update.

Message 95 of 283 (748 Views)

★ Apprentice

How come we have had zero updates on this.  You have to figure that the people reporting here are only a tiny fraction of the people experiencing this.  Utter BS that you pushed through a update for dark trooper but didn’t bother to post a update or push through a patch to fix the problems from the previous update.  I’m done with this game, between the horrible GAC matchmaking and now this!  How much have people lost out on countless resources.  Nothing will makeup for the loss in GAC awards, raids, TB rewards, Wat shards, etc.

Message 96 of 283 (739 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same for me, crashed again 4 times today. Game crashes at least 2 or 3 times each day since the Galactic Conquest. Update. Made me lose 2 TB missions and one GAC fight (not speaking about a bunch of energy points). Hope I can do TW fights without problem.

I think I had more crashes on the past few days than the last 4 years cumulated

Message 97 of 283 (733 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm starting to think it's not a mistake at all. It seems to be on purpose. Since the update I haven't been able to do 15 fights without a crash. Today after finishing 1st in the arena I did over 15 fights in an hour and burned a lot of crystals. And it didn't even crash. So if you have to do something, it crashes. If it doesn't matter, it doesn't crash. CG does nothing without calculation.

Message 98 of 283 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same for me - been playing for over 2 years, never had any problems. Since most recent update though I have been experiencing at least one crash per GAC and perhaps a couple per day over the last 2 weeks. As a dedicated player who has invested a lot time and effort into this game I would appreciate more communication and greater urgency in trying to fix this problem. It is not device related as I have checked everything. The fact this has impacted so many others shows that this is due to the recent update. Please can this be looked into and addressed ASAP.

Message 99 of 283 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Crash during my GAC Ship Battle at the very start, and is going to cost me the prizes associated with a 2-4th place finish in GAC. iPad(6th Gen) iOS 14.4

Message 100 of 283 (632 Views)