Re: Game crashes intermittently after new release

by Chagabuga

Original Post

★ Novice

Same for me no crash ever then four in last few days, today it was while going into fleet battle for GAC and the battle counted so I lost GA. See attachment.

So sad Frown

Screenshot_20210227-154015_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20210227-154006_Heroes.jpg
Message 21 of 283 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've never had a game crash in 2 years. After the last update, this has already happened about 5 times and in the most crucial moments!!! ios
Message 22 of 283 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar story here. No crashes in years but now 3 times after latest update using iPad 2018 with iOS 14.4. One was in the middle of TB combat mission, no points from that match. Other two were luckily just pressing home icon in top right corner or looking at character stats.

Message 23 of 283 (998 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

IoS on IPhone 11

Message 24 of 283 (955 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

IoS on IPhone 11. Guild Mates crashing in DSTB

Message 25 of 283 (955 Views)

★★ Novice

So I am not the only one. I've accostumed myself to game lags from time to time, but it seems to be a relation between new game updates and crashes. I'm copy-pasting my post from the general forum:

"With great updates come great crashes"

I love Star Wars, I love this game, but each time a major update is released, the game begins to freeze and crashes without special reason. It is annoying and frustrating, but specially exasperating when it crashes in middle of a battle. Last night, it made me lose one Grand Arena fight and one Fleet Arena battle. Also, it is not the best moment to game issues, when in the middle of a Geonosis Territory Battle event, damaging the overall guild performance.

Please consider to check this bugs before releasing new game modes. Thanks in advance. 

Message 26 of 283 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m hoping this thread is helping convince the devs that:

• This is not an isolated problem
  • This is definitely caused by the new version. Everyone here has the same story that they never had a crash before the update but are getting it regularly now
  • This affecting not only individual play, but guild mates in DS TB

I’d feel more satisfied/assured if the devs acknowledged these facts and that they are trying to triage the issue rather than just hoping/assuming it will get fixed if they fix other things that are wrong.

Message 27 of 283 (923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same. Crashed in middle of GAC battle.  I’m not getting those points back...

Message 28 of 283 (898 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here with force closure. Ive had it happen with both wifi and using cell data. Today it costed me my gac match as i was entering my last battle the game just closed completely. No spinning wheel of death just complete closure. Busted my butt to set myself up to win my gac when all i had to do was beat his last team with my darth revan team against his kru an would been easy win an game  crashes n cost me the win..nothing more annoying than to hand opponent a win he didn’t deserve because game cannot work properly 

Message 29 of 283 (894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same for me and my clan mates too on both platforms. It’s occurs right after finishing a battle. Losing all progress, points, rewards, etc. The whole game performance slowed down. On the character page the portraits loading slowly when entering. And so on...
I have iPhone XS Max, IOS 1.14

The minimum expectation is compensate some way for these losings!!!

Spoiler
Broken heart

Message 30 of 283 (878 Views)