Re: Game crashes intermittently after new release

by Romans8vs1

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

It should be okay as we believe the team have enough to go on. We will reach out if any logs are required.

Message 11 of 283 (1,322 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide To suggest it’s a simple performance related issue is naive and frankly disrespectful to the many tens of thousands players who are experiencing all sort of issues since the latest update. It’s still occurring, crashes are regular in current TB, and I fear GAC will be highly compromised by these issues. Please, trust us when we say this isn’t right and there is something fundamentally wrong with what was done with the last update.
Thank you.
Message 12 of 283 (1,305 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm that intermittent and sudden crashes/shutdowns of the app are still occurring today. I am using the 2020 model iPad with the latest iPad OS installed. The app had never experienced a crash before the latest updates. This is a real thing.

Message 13 of 283 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm using a Note 20 Ultra 5G. The game constantly crashes during Grand Arena and the Geo event. 

Message 14 of 283 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue and it crashed during G A, plz help , i tried restarting, reinstalling , and clearing the cash

Message 15 of 283 (1,242 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Crashed in GAC right before loading ship battle after selecting ships and selecting battle! didn’t even load ships, lost me a match Frown
Ipad air 2
ios 14.3
Message 16 of 283 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Novice

Crashed in GA again. This GA has been ruined do to this issue. I've attached a screen shot of this most recent one. 

I've also cleared all cache, data, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The crashes are still happening. 

Screenshot_20210226-195844_Heroes.jpg
Message 17 of 283 (1,210 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide Crashed two times during a galactic legend tickets battle for ultimate tokens. 140 tickets down the drain (600+ crystals) (6$ us)

Crashed during territory battles hurting my guilds rewards, crashed during arena battles, crashed during assault battles preventing loot.

In a game where the economy is loot, these crashes are costing me.
Message 18 of 283 (1,203 Views)

★ Novice

Usually very early in fights the game freezes and it cannot be recovered. Happens at least once daily on Galaxy S20 FE.

Message 19 of 283 (1,199 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here.
Maybe 4 times after new update.
The lastest one was in GAC fleet battle. When pushing the battle button, the app immediately crashed, which wasn't counted luckily though.
iPhone10, the lastest iOS.
Message 20 of 283 (1,171 Views)