[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto G5s
OS Version 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 682593327
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug During the battle, game just starts to drasticly drop fps and after few seconds just crashes..all of the battle progress is now gone I lost two GAC rounds and numerous squad arena attempts because of this.. It happens in fleet battles as well. I demand some kind of apology in crystals or something...this is unplayable Fix your game!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every 5, or 6 battles it happens, im sure you can find a gamebreaking bug..it isnt that small of a thing Fix your game!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Croatia

If this doesnt get fixed soon i wont play anymore (i've been playing for 2y straight)

This has become unplayable and frustrating

CG, fix your game!

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Re: Game crashes in GAC, squad and fleet battles

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Marcellus1204 They're not saying this, but when I've looked at all my crashes, they are because my device has run out of memory. The only way to fix this is to use less RAM for the game, which they seem reluctant to comment on. You can reduce the frequency of the crashes by making sure you have 1.5GB RAM free before starting the game (and then not running any other apps). If that still makes no difference, check what apps are allowed to run in the background for notifications and disable or (better) uninstall them. This is just aworkaround for a game that is a memory hog, but may at least allow you to may be able to play again.
Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: Game crashes in GAC, squad and fleet battles

★★ Novice

Thanks for the tip!

Before the unity update i didnt have any problems with crashes, but now its almost once a day.

I know that this isnt realy a fix, but a temp workaround.

Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)