by JonMarcus_03

Original Post

Re: Game crashes everytime it loads

★★★ Newbie

Mine has this problem to since yesterday. Same issue till now

Message 11 of 72 (2,142 Views)

★ Apprentice
so it seems EA does not mind these issues. anyways, I just found a workaround. try opening your account uaing an ios phone (iphone).

The problem is that those games played without results from opponents piled up and clogged the app causing the crashes. seems this only happens to android device. and happens to players grinding the showdown. try it guys. worked for me.

But still does not solve the issue. and will still happen on the same conditions mentioned above.

I just hoped you guys have your accounts linked to facebook or gmail.
Message 12 of 72 (2,131 Views)

★★★ Novice
Wow 0 official response yet .. looks like no one work on easter day ..

Even if they fix this they need to give us compensation (no, not the usual pro pack) we need to get our rank before this back or at least give us same fans we got first day for second day and 3rd day (the days we missed, if someone only missed 1 day give him only for 1 day)
For me I missed 2 days and have almost 875k fans so you better give me that fans compensation like a normal company would do!
I 'm sure I'm not even in top 500/600 right now and was 29 before this started so you better do that or you'll lose more players than you thought !
Peace
Message 13 of 72 (2,135 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried that yesterday and didn't work, you just got lucky !

Message 14 of 72 (2,134 Views)

★ Apprentice
It could be. the iphone i used did not have the nba mobile app so it was a newly downloaded app. and yeah it took time loading my account. Just when I thought it was gonna crash again, it got completed and one by one showed the results of my 2day old games played. yes, it could be just luck. and it might happen again. nothing's safe in this app as I've encountered most of the game crashes reported on this game.
Message 15 of 72 (2,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

All my devices have nbalm (from Ipad to iphone to samsung)

But even used my gf/friends' devices and same result ..

Message 16 of 72 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same with me. Used other devices, tablet, phone, android, NADA!! EA get your act together ! You guys already cost me my rank in showdown, excluding the amount of time and effort spent getting my team to 94ovr. I demand a compensation from you guys.

Message 17 of 72 (2,076 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem
Message 18 of 72 (2,058 Views)

★★★ Novice

Where are the moderator here or EAs staff??! Where is our answers about this crash issue?? You guys are * incompetent, you are screwing us over big time with your bullsht. Atleast have some decency to reply to our concerns about your * product. Ive had it with you guys. 3 * days, maintenance didnt fix this problem either.

Message 19 of 72 (2,043 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This is absolute unbelievable I mean in worse time to happen thx Ea now I can forget about top 500 rang I played like crazy for nothing. How can made game work for once in long term
Message 20 of 72 (2,040 Views)