Game crashes after new TU

by blake085

Original Post

Re: Game Freeze while in loading screen

EA Live QV Team

Can you please try the Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

Message 11 of 496 (2,100 Views)

Re: Grand arena freeze

EA Live QV Team

Message 12 of 496 (712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem in my first GAC match. The game froze before the battle; the music continued playing but the load icon froze. I waited at least five minutes but nothing happened. After restarting the game, it shows that I have attacked. I did not get points for attempting this battle (0 points but 1 battle "fought").

battle_but_no_points.jpg
Message 13 of 496 (2,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lost e battles because of the game freeze in Grand Arena.. this can't be happeninf in 2022

Message 14 of 496 (693 Views)

Game Freeze

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Game freezed while entering a GAC battle. 

In defense was MM, KK, Jyn. I had CLS, chewpio, 3P0 for Offense. 

15th September, about 15.00 CET. 

Ally-Code 745415355. 

Phone was restarted this morning, about 8h before playing. All updates etc are installed. 

Message 15 of 496 (606 Views)

Re: Game Freeze

★★★★ Guide

same, i've had it freeze entering Conquest and also just had it freeze entering Exec fight.

Message 16 of 496 (588 Views)

Re: Game crashes after new TU

★★★★ Guide

@EA_GunnerIt's not a basic troubleshooting problem.  This is happening when trying to enter battles to everyone in our guild. It has happened to me twice today after the title update as well.

It freezes on the blue loading circle and the circle stops spinning.   It has happened entering Conquest once and i lost the 20 energy, and it also happened entering the executor battle, fortunately that one is replayable so didn't lose anything.

Message 17 of 496 (1,044 Views)

★★★★ Guide

same. I'm holding off doing GAC battles because everyone is reporting this.  it's not just in GAC it's in all game modes.

Message 18 of 496 (680 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_GunnerWhy do you keep telling everyone to check the basic troubleshooting guide, when there are massive amounts of people reporting the same bug after the last title update?  Instead of asking us to go to a generic document, can you give more insight on what part of the guide might help us?  clearly this isn't just one person having a single issue when there are tons of new bug reports and people replying and "ME Too!"ing them.

Message 19 of 496 (2,047 Views)

Re: Game Freeze

EA Live QV Team

Message 20 of 496 (576 Views)