Game crashes after new TU

by blake085

Original Post

Re: Game Freeze while in loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is seriously ridiculous. After the update this morning it even freezing just by going into store or characters. So basicly anything can crash it now. Not even a loading animation, just plain black screen....

Before that it only freeze before battles: tb, gac, conquest... 

Message 151 of 496 (406 Views)

Re: Game Freezes Before Loading Battle (3v3 GAC, Season 31)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Has never happened to me before. Can't tell from the screenshot, but the circle is not spinning. Caused me to lose a squad and 20 banners. We'll see if it costs me overall.

Screenshot_20220922-014325_Heroes.jpg
Message 152 of 496 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
And AGAIN CG, using Android, during GAC, game froze. LOST ANOTHER GAC because of your poor QC and coding. 6 freezes. 8.1 million roster, 5 GLs and losing because of crappy coding. PAY ATTENTION to your users: you have poor code right now CG.

I LITERALLY can't win a GAC due to CG's poor quality control. CG_Tusken_Meathead
Message 153 of 496 (463 Views)

★ Novice
@obidarthyoda it's absurd. I'm dropping battles like crazy and this losing gac, losing crystals, losing rank. Ticket filed and basically told nothing is being done. I'm so incredibly frustrated. How is this acceptable?????
Message 154 of 496 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It shouldn't be acceptable - but CG has shown consistently that they really don't care about the user base:  game's still making big $$$.

Message 155 of 496 (442 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This was a simple returning to home screen from the arena... 

Screenshot_2022-09-22-11-11-44-851_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 156 of 496 (383 Views)

LOST SEE tickers event crash

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 544771459
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The game freezes as it loads a battle. It has happened since latest update in Sept and cost me 100 energy in Conquest. More importantly it just cost me 70 tickets in farming SEEs Ult.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea but looks like others have had similar issues. I just want my 70 tickets back please
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

no further info, game keeps crashing please can I get my 70 tickets back as it takes days to earn them

Screenshot_20220922-104244_Heroes.jpg
Message 157 of 496 (278 Views)

Re: LOST SEE tickers event crash

EA Live QV Team

Hi @f2bf0ad7b4849c36, and sorry to hear that.

We are aware of the increase in freezing issues and are actively investigating them. As for reimbursement of the 70 Dark Side tickets, that would be something being handled by our Customer Support, so please get in touch with them.

Message 158 of 496 (251 Views)

Betreff: Game Freezes Before Loading Battle (3v3 GAC, Season 31)

★★★ Newbie

Me to Starting battle, game freeze. Battle loss, Team loss, points loss. This Bug comes very offen.

Message 159 of 496 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just lost a TB attempt because the game froze... again.

Went into the TB, loaded my droids for their battle in the middle territory and boom, the "surprise mechanic" triggered and my game froze.

Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle I mean, phase 3 Droids Combat Mission is where it happened.

Screenshot_20220922-123820_Heroes.jpg
Message 160 of 496 (356 Views)