Re: Game freezing entering battles

by oribit

Original Post

★★ Novice

same story every day. I am very disappointed. lost a lot of games. the worst thing is to invest my money. and this is happening and they don't even refund my crystals. they say the problem is with me. but every day there are more of us with these problems. s20 ultra samsung

Message 141 of 496 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Gunff Seems like Samsung users are mostly getting effected going into regular battles. IPhone users are having JMK, JML, and Rey Tier 2-3 crashes
Message 142 of 496 (299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, swgoh crashed again during GA when entering in the game. Loosing one team and probably the fight and my ranking. This is not the first time this happen recently. I had the same issue during my last GA which is the worst case scenario but it also happened randomly over the last few weeks.
I didn't put flight mode, I play under 5g wifi on a galaxy s22+. This should not happened. I'm 9 million GP player (ally code: 348987811). This is very disappointing. GA 3v3 is already sufficiently annoying for me to loose my teams over the instability of your app. Do something please.

Screenshot_20220922-005029_Heroes.jpg
Message 143 of 496 (440 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello, my swgoh crashed again during GA when entering a battle too. Loosing one team and probably the fight and my ranking. This is not the first this happened recently. I had the same issue during my last GA which is the worst case scenario but it also happened randomly over the last few weeks.
I didn't put flight mode, I play under 5g wifi on a galaxy s22+. This should not happened. I'm 9 million GP player (ally code: 348987811). This is very disappointing. GA 3v3 is already sufficiently annoying for me to loose my teams over the instability of your app. Do something please.
Message 144 of 496 (440 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Gunner  seriously.. at least acknowledge the issue. In game "help" is worthless, * continues to get worse and EA and/or CG doesn't even have the decency to acknowledge the issue and respond to users. Sure as * arent any issues in 100s of pop ups in game for packs to spend money on, but can't even complete a battle with game crashing, we'll who cares right. Way to value user feedback. 

Message 145 of 496 (423 Views)

Re: Game Freeze while in loading screen

★★★ Apprentice

Spent 5 minutes moving mods for acklay mission, only to have it lock up on the loading screen. 

This is getting worse.

Screenshot_20220921-210551_Heroes.jpg
Message 146 of 496 (404 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's absolutely ridiculous that we continue with this problem, with completely lack of response from EA (as usual), affecting more and more users. I've just requested a refund of my latest package bought because clearly this is affecting how we play. Everyone should request the same, the only care about money, maybe this will help.

Message 147 of 496 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice

BTW, at lest someone in support confirmed this is an issue:

Screenshot_20220921-201116_Heroes.jpg
Message 148 of 496 (402 Views)

Re: Game Freezes Before Loading Battle (3v3 GAC, Season 31)

★★ Novice

Small update, this just happened in while attempting to do the Jedi Master Luke mission events and it happened again. It was the solo Jedi Knight Luke one, where you're required to spend 60 light side currencies and I ended up losing all of them due to the issue.

Message 149 of 496 (490 Views)

Re: Game Freezes Before Loading Battle (3v3 GAC, Season 31)

★★★★ Novice

Hey EA Gunner... don't you dare say you can't replicate the issue on this thread too.. OR say to try the stupid troubleshooting guide that EVERYONE has posted doesn't work. How about you fix the damn issues instead of post lame * BS posts attempting to ignore there is a problem... just a suggestion....

Message 150 of 496 (480 Views)