Original Post

Re: Cannot get past title screen - No error message - Apex Season 8

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on Xbox 1

Message 41 of 47 (773 Views)

Re: Game crashes after loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There is a workaround for PC. Not sure if PS4 can manage the same thing or not.

When clicking continue a load screen appears.
The Apex logo has 3 load bars bottom right (pc)
Before the logo disappears and resets you back to server screen, unplug ethernet cord.
If it works, you should load into the lobby screen without doing anything. It took me 10 minutes to get it to work.
Once at the lobby screen, you can reconnect your ethernet and quickly spam ESC (pc) in order to collect a dozen or so rewards. Once all the rewards are accepted your game will work normally.

Message 42 of 47 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Holy * @Zaethiel it actually worked!!!!!!!!!

I'm in now!!!! 

It's an actual fix!!!!

It took me a lot of tries to get it but I managed to get into the lobby a couple of times but was not quick enough to plug in the ethernet cable. But once I got to the menu and IMMEDIATELY plugged in the ethernet cable and spammed ESC to process as many rewards as I could it worked!!! As a note I had to accept some additional rewards when I officially connected so it is definitely caused by an over abundance of rewards at the start of the menu screen.

Thank You!

Message 43 of 47 (703 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The workaround mentioned above works only if you have an issue where you are getting an error message when sent back to main menu. However if you are getting an error message when sent back to main menu the workaround wont work for you.

Message 44 of 47 (617 Views)

★★★ Novice

The fix worked. Thanks!

My PC uses wifi so I can to launch the game in window mode and moved the window to the side, so I disconnected from wifi as the guide suggested and after a few tries it worked!

Thanks all. Screw EA for not being able to fix this.

Message 45 of 47 (602 Views)

Re: Apex returne me back to title screen after continue (PS4)

★★★ Newbie
@Radiant_Flux0 I have the same issue but for me, I am not on my main console that I usually play on
Message 46 of 47 (379 Views)

Re: Cannot get past title screen - No error message - Apex Season 8

★★★ Newbie

I get a server time out but my apex works on any other console don’t know why

Message 47 of 47 (362 Views)