Game crashed when trying to uprade mod

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus 5
OS Version 8.1.0 OxygenOS 5.1.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 455932785
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When i try to upgrade 2 specific mods game crashes. I could level it to 8 but if i try make it level 9 or above game crashes totally and force me to restat game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dunno. I have found only 2 mods so far that crashes game
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

When i try to upgrade 2 specific mods game crashes.  I could level it to 8 but if i try make it level 9 or above game crashes totally and force me to restat game

Message 1 of 7 (737 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crashed when trying to uprade mod

Community Manager (retired)
I am glad to hear that the issue of the game crashing is resolved.

In regards to the mods secondary stats, it was not a nerf. We rolled back the mods which gained unintentional high secondary stats. This issue affected less than 1% of our players.
Latest update on this issue was posted here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176771/update-on-mod-secondary-stat-chang...

Apologies for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (623 Views)

All Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for the report. It might be that this issue is linked to this: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176113/server-update-7-19-2018

In order to investigate further and confirm, can you please let us know the details related to those 2 mods?

- What type of mods are they? What are the stats you are seeing on them so far?

- Can you please place them on any of the characters you have and let us know which?

- Mod level, primary stat and secondary stats:

- When did you try to upgrade them? Only today?

Thank you.

Message 2 of 7 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Other one is placed young han solo (look attachment). I have to find second one again . Atm it's on inventory. Game crashed also when i play trough emolator. Game has been crashed few times. I noticed it first time saturday

bugged mod.JPG
Message 3 of 7 (695 Views)

Thanks for the reply. We flagged this as a bug. For now, please leave those mods as they are and try to upgrade them again in the following days. If the issue remains, please let us know.
Message 4 of 7 (684 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well now atint game crashing anymore by leveling mods. I feel like betrayd now since lot of my secondary speed mods are nerfed after last patch. They weren't any godmods.like +15 max but still something. I feel like quiting game now. Every time contact support you make me feel to quit game even more..
Message 5 of 7 (611 Views)

I am glad to hear that the issue of the game crashing is resolved.

In regards to the mods secondary stats, it was not a nerf. We rolled back the mods which gained unintentional high secondary stats. This issue affected less than 1% of our players.
Latest update on this issue was posted here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176771/update-on-mod-secondary-stat-chang...

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 6 of 7 (624 Views)

★★★ Novice

yup. it was always something like i bought google card for rays shards and never got rewards. Support made me feel like it was fault i didnt get special rewards and this... well i  now what company i will not soend money on.. lack of understanding

Message 7 of 7 (591 Views)