Game crashed, lost monthly calendar

by Beslan7

Original Post

Game crashed, lost monthly calendar

★★★★★ Apprentice
So, I finish a battle, oh look, 1am, time to accept the 31st and FINAL monthly login reward. Boom game crashed, I think error code 3?
Click restart, game crashed again on loading, error code 5.
Click restart, get in, monthly logins reset to day ONE!!!

That just cost me what? 350K achievement credits (and a completed achievement), and the 31st day reward (another 125K).

Will use contact us in game now. Just really shattered having that happen :/
Screenshot_2015-10-31-01-03-34.png
Message 1 of 22 (869 Views)

Re: Game crashed, lost monthly calendar

★ Guide
Same thing happened to me. Game crashed and got an error, then upon restart my daily login rewards was rest to day 1 sigh...
Message 2 of 22 (851 Views)

Champion (Retired)
For me everything will reset in about 5 hours. (new daily rewars, arena cooldowns, challenges and so on).

I assumed others shares that similar cycle.

For me I havent gotten 31st yet. Could it be timezone difficulties with the game and that u will get it in 5 hours?

I noticed when changing my time forward I kinda borked the game countdown on free cards. But wasnt able to get rewards so thats good.

Screenshot_2015-10-30-17-47-14.png
Screenshot_2015-10-30-17-46-12.png
Message 3 of 22 (843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

the same problem Frown where is 350k? Disappointed

Message 4 of 22 (830 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Yeah archievement skipped 31. went back to day 1 and no achievement. Game didnt crash tho. All seemed normal.
Screenshot_2015-10-30-23-01-53.png
Message 5 of 22 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

same problem, just happened at my reset 11 minutes ago

Message 6 of 22 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice

In addition to the bug above, today's calendar was a repeat of yesterday (day 1 prize again).

Message 7 of 22 (783 Views)

★★ Guide

Total wipe here also.

Message 8 of 22 (778 Views)

★ Guide
No crash, but monthly rewards were reset at day one for me too. Definitely need those credits.
Message 9 of 22 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@NP_Sci-Tek wrote:
For me everything will reset in about 5 hours. (new daily rewars, arena cooldowns, challenges and so on).

I assumed others shares that similar cycle.

For me I havent gotten 31st yet. Could it be timezone difficulties with the game and that u will get it in 5 hours?

I noticed when changing my time forward I kinda borked the game countdown on free cards. But wasnt able to get rewards so thats good.

This sounds a little more like maybe you were late on your first day and your calendar is out of wack?

For me this happened at Literally 1am (Originally this was midnight tick but daylight savings haha)

As for "As a repeat of yesterday" people, are you confusing the fact that the Monthly Login Rewards reset monthly with or without you actually completing a month? Because as far as I'm aware this is standard as a form of giving everyone the same monthly rewards from day 1 onwards. (THis happened to me with Chewbacca as I started mid month "Last month" (Not last month now since Night Sister Month just started today!)

i.e. The only way to receive the "Login every day for one month" achievement is only possible if you start from day 1 of a month. (Which I do feel should be changed to simply 30 or 31 consecutive days, to account for people that start mid month, was kind of offensive passing the 30 day mark and it NOT counting for this. Either that or the wording should be "Receive the Final Daily Login Reward in any month" or something (Damn that's hard to word))

Message 10 of 22 (744 Views)