Re: Game crashed, lost monthly calendar

by Slushie83

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I did play from start to finish on the monthly calendar, never missed a day, but had the bug on 31th prize.

What I mean was 2 days ago, instead of getting 31th prize, I got 1st day prize (calendar reset). Then the following day, I got 1st day prize again.

So I think the following happened:

What supposed to be 31st day became 1st day of next calendar (BUG)

But the following day which was 1st day prize was correct. Which means the previous bug does not reset the calendar properly, only the following day was.

Message 11 of 22 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@supermanorz wrote:

What I mean was 2 days ago, instead of getting 31th prize, I got 1st day prize (calendar reset). Then the following day, I got 1st day prize again.

So I think the following happened:

What supposed to be 31st day became 1st day of next calendar (BUG)

But the following day which was 1st day prize was correct. Which means the previous bug does not reset the calendar properly, only the following day was.

Yes, but, like my picture in the original post, was it the first day reward from the Jedi Consular Month (October), or was it definitely the next month?

Because that's what I'm saying, there's a difference betweent he monthly calendar change (And reset from what I've expereince last month) vs the glitch some of us (You included) have received where it was wiped our current month, given us the Day 1 reward from October when we should have had the 31st day reward from october, followed by the next day giving us the 1st day reward from November. (Which, as again, from my experience seems to be the actual mechanic of how the monthly rewards work and change every month)

I want to separate "My calendar has been reset to next month's rewards and started me at day one" away from "My Calendar crashed/glitched, wiped my rewards and started me again in the same month giving me the same month's day one reward when I should have gotten the 31st day reward" as the Latter is what this thread is about.

Message 12 of 22 (599 Views)

★ Guide

I can definitely say that when my daily rewards bugged out and restarted at day 1 (when it should have been the 31st), it was for the October rewards since it had the Jedi Consular shards.  

The next day it started on Day 1 of the November rewards with the Nightsister Initiate shards.

Message 13 of 22 (586 Views)

★★★ Novice

I see what you mean.

I would say the bug was reset of the Jedi Consular calendar from 31th to 1st day again.

Then the following day was the correct Nightsister Initiate calendar 1st day.

Message 14 of 22 (579 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Has anybody got 350k last month with this achievement?

Message 15 of 22 (560 Views)

Champion (Retired)
It could be I was late the first day I played the game. It was midnight now its 11pm. But still played the game for over a month and a half (and logged in daily to get the rewards so would expect to either way get the login reward :D It seemed more like the daily calendar only went to 30 and then back at 1.

Yesterday (31st) it said day 1 on consular month. Today it switched to nightsister rewars calendar and still on day 1.
Message 16 of 22 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@NP_Sci-Tek wrote:
It could be I was late the first day I played the game. It was midnight now its 11pm. But still played the game for over a month and a half (and logged in daily to get the rewards so would expect to either way get the login reward :D It seemed more like the daily calendar only went to 30 and then back at 1.

Yesterday (31st) it said day 1 on consular month. Today it switched to nightsister rewars calendar and still on day 1.
This is what I'm thinking too! That pesky 31st day must have been a grinch, was anyone able to redeem the 31st day? Still not sure if it was a select few or not. Sadly most people won't really check a problem thread without that problem. D:
Message 17 of 22 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just received an email from Customer Experience:

Thanks for logging in. The good news here is that you didn't lose anything.

So, the Error Code you got was because the game update had a small issue when rolling out to the servers, which caused trouble connecting the first time. Lasts(ed) around 10 minutes. After that, everything worked normally.

The Daily Login rewards for October actually only went to 30 days. So, when the 31st came around, the game put up the October rewards again and supplied the reward for the 1st. You didn't lose any previous rewards and the previous October calendar was not reset. This has been adjusted so that 31-day calendars in the future won't re-reward day 1.

Apologies for the confusion. Thanks for playing in early access and have a good one.

Not cool guys, "You didn't lose anything", yes, yes I did, where is my achievement for playing for an entire month straight logging in daily? You can't tell me a broken mechanic made me lose a an achievement that TAKES A MONTH TO GET means "I didn't lose anything".

NOT HAPPY

Message 18 of 22 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree completely, not only does it mean another full month before I can get that achievement, it also means another full month until I can get the next tier of it. That is a pretty big loss all around 

Message 19 of 22 (528 Views)

★ Guide
Still no answer about this huh? Not only should we have gotten the last login for the month, but the achievement for one month of logging in too.

That's a lot of credits not awarded.
Message 20 of 22 (500 Views)