Game crashed, Assignment I been working on for days reset. Had to add it again.

by oOo_Spell_oOo

Original Post

Game crashed, Assignment I been working on for days reset. Had to add it again.

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1080 FTW EVGA
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? 64 Player Grand Operations (Game crashed, no server #)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/21/18 22:38 CST
Summarize your bug I was playing Grand Operations and my screen froze up and took me to desktop 10 seconds later. I loaded the game back up and it said I had a new assignment. This was an Assignment I've been working on KE7 Mastery Vi (Kill 60 enemies by Bipod). I was probably 45 or so in, but it all reset when I had to add that assignment again. Now it says 0/60 killed. All because of this crash. I should just compensated and get it back and not lose my progress. Origin name KoalaKooked
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know. The game just crashed, reloaded back up and gave me a new assignment to add which was the one I was already working on.
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen freezes during gameplay for 10 seconds then goes to desktop.
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't crash and I should've have lost my assignment and having to add it again then start over...

I wish I had my video record running but I didn't. The game just froze and crashed on Breakthrough in Rotterdamn while we're trying to grab the second set of objectives (A and B).

Message 1 of 1 (115 Views)