Game crash unexpectedly

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 13.1.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 847791954
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The game will crash unexpectedly. Sometimes in the middle of a battle, sometimes while switching between menus, sometimes while viewing mods, sometimes while sitting in the main cantina menu. There is no error code or error message upon restarting the game. There is no other app running, everything is updated to the newest version. It happens on cellular and WiFi connection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know how to replicate it other than to play the game. It happens unexpectedly and without error messages/codes. I spoke with deepak at support a few times and he suggested I submit a bug report here since he couldn’t see any bugs that cause game crashing...
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 13.1.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 847791954
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The game will crash unexpectedly. Sometimes in the middle of a battle, sometimes while switching between menus, sometimes while viewing mods, sometimes while sitting in the main cantina menu. There is no error code or error message upon restarting the game. There is no other app running, everything is updated to the newest version. It happens on cellular and WiFi connection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know how it occurs or how to replicate it. It happens unexpectedly and frequently. I contacted support a few times and spoke to deepak who suggested I submit a bug report here since he said there was no bugs that caused game shutdowns.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The game will crash unexpectedly. Sometimes in the middle of a battle, sometimes while switching between menus, sometimes while viewing mods, sometimes while sitting in the main cantina menu. There is no error code or error message upon restarting the game. There is no other app running, everything is updated to the newest version. It happens on cellular and WiFi connection.

Message 1 of 3 (335 Views)

Re: Game crash unexpectedly

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this same issue on my iPhone 7 (all sw updates installed) since the latest reset to close the LS TBs on the afternoon of 4 December. Any battle results in a no notice crash with no notification upon restart (outside of timers being on a count down). Cost me first in Fleet Arena. 

Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: Game crash unexpectedly

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Game crashed during fleet battle for the first place and since that time ~40 mins ago I"m not able to open the game. it's stuck on black, proud Disney Lucasfilm logo.

Playing on Bluestack latest version. This will cost me 100 crystals.

Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)