Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game closes on going back to cantina

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPad
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Every time I go back into the main screen cantina the game closes and has to be launched again. This only happens when going to to the main cantina.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? load the game on IOS and it will do this
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country South Africa

please help solve the issue

Message 1 of 7 (396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game closes on going back to cantina

★★★ Newbie

Got it fixed. 

I had to do the following I had to change my region on the iPad to United States, go into the game to get the Kenobi screen close the screen.  Change my region back to the original region of South Africa.  Go back in game and everything no works as it normally did.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (365 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Please don't tell me to change my device language to English as it is already English

Message 2 of 7 (386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got it fixed. 

I had to do the following I had to change my region on the iPad to United States, go into the game to get the Kenobi screen close the screen.  Change my region back to the original region of South Africa.  Go back in game and everything no works as it normally did.

Message 3 of 7 (366 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MicKel2223 

Thanks for letting us know that changing the region to United states and then back again helped solve the issue for you.

Message 4 of 7 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, how it fix it on your device?

I tryed the same without success. On IPhone8+ IOS14.6: Settings -> Language & Region -> change to US; go into SW GOH -> Cantina -> fight a fleet battle -> Cantaina (left upper back button) -> Closing APP.

Settings -> Language & Region -> change to German; SW GOH dooing the same and closing App again.

would by nice to find a solution.

Message 5 of 7 (315 Views)

★ Apprentice
@JanStb77 Ist die GL Kenobi Pop-Up Werbung bei dir aufgetaucht, als du das Spiel auf Englisch geschaltet hast? Sobald die Ad auftaucht, kannst du sie wegklicken und dann sollte der Home Button & Back Button wieder ohne Crashes funktionieren und du kannst wieder auf Deutsch switchen.
Message 6 of 7 (306 Views)

★★ Novice

THX 2 All, Danke allen,

It was the commertial i think that start the carsh problem by the fix it was not for me. The comertial came hours ago ithink in the morning but the crash runs the hole day. I tried the change the language of the iphone to english and change the reagion to US. only after dooing both i can play it without problems after setting them back to local german.

Message 7 of 7 (265 Views)