Re: Game chat causes restart everytime I hit leave chat with single player.

by soCalMikestang

Original Post

Game chat causes restart everytime I hit leave chat with single player.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S8 plus
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 151-534-474
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I am in a a chat with a single player if I wish to leave I hit leave. Then the screen comes back up to leave or invite. The x to close does nothing and if I click invite or leave it crashes. Everytime.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See pics. I already hit leave. The screen stays up. The x I try to click nothing happens. Of I click either leave again or invite I get an error to restart since the chat is no longer available. I have to force restart almost daily due to the fact I talk to GA opponents and then get a force crash every time I hit leave. I have only have this issue if they leave first.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

OS Version 9
Summarize your bug When I am in a a chat with a single player if I wish to leave I hit leave. Then the screen comes back up to leave or invite. The x to close does nothing and if I click invite or leave it crashes. Everytime.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See pics. I already hit leave. The screen stays up. The x I try to click nothing happens. Of I click either leave again or invite I get an error to restart since the chat is no longer available. I have to force restart almost daily due to the fact I talk to GA opponents and then get a force crash every time I hit leave. I have only have this issue if they leave first.
Connection Type Wifi
Country

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country

See above and pics

Screenshot_20190908-180048_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190908-180058_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (583 Views)

Re: Game chat causes restart everytime I hit leave chat with single player.

★★★★ Apprentice
@MOD_Drummer Happens to me as well. I remember patch notes a while back stating this was fixed, but it isn't.
Message 2 of 2 (490 Views)