by unreadyprince

Original Post

Game bugs and glitches

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? VenomDarkPrince
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Amazing025Crowed
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Capitol city
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just playing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 8k
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.01.2020 00:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It's ruin the game experience
What should be happening instead? Have fun playing apex legends
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Youtube videos

Hello EA Games/Respawn. My name is Hamud Amir and i wan't to report about glitches which ruining my playing experience.

I'll start with the main glitch which extremely ruining my ranked experience.

In my account i'm predator #2000 and i don't have friends who are on my level so i'm playing with randoms. The problem is that all the player who i'm queuing with are not good players because they using the "Leaving without losing points" Glitch and they die at the first fight. 

The first glitch:

People closing their app when they die/close to die and they not losing points that way.

Youtube video How to:

https://youtu.be/HcHsWgB377s

There are a couple of methods to do this glitch. 

1. Close the app as soon as you die.

2. Hold "Options" button and then "Leave match"

With those methods people are not losing points/getting time penalty. 

The second glitch:

My friend is a new player to this game and i know that there is a "SBMM" In apex legends in order to give a new players in the game a chance to learn and be better at the game.

I was playing with my friend in firing range and i teached him the basics but he still complaind that he can't win. I asked him to check the banners of the people who killing him and he told me that he dying for people who have 10,000 kills and more with 20 bomb badges and 4k damage badges. So i looked on youtube to see what's wrong and i found a VIDEO that explain how to disable the SBMM and play against new players. Youtube video:

https://youtu.be/_De5rCG-f-8

So basically people who have a little bit of experience at the game using this glitch to get more kills and badges that they can't get in normal casuals lobbies with SBMM Enabled.

The 3rd glitch: "Lvl500" glitch.

I love watching the best player of apex legends who streaming and learn how to get better in the game. 

I watched a famous player called Xednim playing apex legends and he was close to lvl500. Soon as he got up to level 500 he got kicked out from the lobby and when he tried to get back in to the game he got and error says: "Server shutting down - Internal Error". So i looked into it in google and i found that a lot of player who reach lvl500 got this error and they can't play the game anymore on thier main account. This bug is ruin the experience for the top players in the game.

I hope you will take this seriously it's ruining the game for a lot of new player who just started the game and for the pro players.

If u need more intel or u have a question for me i'm available on my Email: [edit: email address removed] 

Thank you for the hard work and i hope you will fix it soon as posible.

Message 1 of 5 (525 Views)

Re: Game bugs and glitches

★★ Apprentice

It feels like ea don't care about this game anymore.

Message 2 of 5 (446 Views)

★★ Apprentice

up

Message 3 of 5 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Getting stuck in the map should not happen and is unacceptable in ranked

Message 4 of 5 (341 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@unreadyprince
The first will be fixed next season.
We will be limiting the RP loss forgiveness when you leave to once per day. If you exceed once per day more than three times per ranked series, you lose all forgiveness for the remainder of that series. Once these limits are reached players will no longer receive RP loss forgiveness when abandoning a match, regardless of the reason for quitting.
Message 5 of 5 (318 Views)