Game bugging

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung J6
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 342786369
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug The game crashes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Hi,

When I enter arena or a GA/TW fight, the game sometimes does a "beeeeeeeep", very annoying. And the game then freezes 40-60 seconds after and I am forced to close the game to make the beep stops. The screenshot is the last time that happened to me, I entered in the arena and that did that again.

Screenshot_20190329-154424_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (476 Views)

Re: Game bugging

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. I have a suspicion that reinstalling the game might fix this issue. If you can please give it a try and let us know if you run into any other issues.
Also, if you reinstall, please make sure you are connected to a strong and stable Wi-Fi network and allow the game to fully download all assets by living it in the Home Screen for around 30 min without playing.

Hope this helps, thanks!
Message 2 of 4 (466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, thank you for your answer. I'm reinstalling the game now, i'll post again if the bugs happens again

Message 3 of 4 (453 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, its me again, today I entered squad arena and then the message said that someone was already in a fight with me, then, it just went black screen and short beep, and the phone restarted. Dont know if that has anything to do with the previous bug I had.

When opening again the game, one of my 5 tries was also used and cooldown activated itself.

Screenshot_20190411-221102_Heroes.jpg
Message 4 of 4 (399 Views)