by Ashs_Beyond

Original Post

Game breaking matchmaking error (Apex)

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Worm_Walker
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I_love_beanzz, maliciouslime77
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Any
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Matchmaking
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? After every match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Happening for about 8 months now
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to be put in a game with squad mates
What should be happening instead? Finding a game with squad mates.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join friends, get into a game, finish game and exit with squad mates, try to fine another game, squad mates get out init a game without me.

This has been months of sending bug reports and trying to play with this issue to no avail. I have found multiple people with the same bugs and had no responses or fixes. If I am not with squadmates I get 'preloading squadmates' error and I have to quit the game and load back in.

I have tried uninstalling and completely reformatting my PS4 and nothing works to fix it.

Last bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Return-to-Lobby-with-squad-not-finding-new-game/m-p/8727072#M2...

Message 1 of 1 (316 Views)